User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are yeu a gamer girl?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Gamer girl - NT!

18 20.00%
  • Yes - Gamer girl - Non-NT!

12 13.33%
  • No - not into games - NT

9 10.00%
  • No - not into games - Non-NT

2 2.22%
  • No - I'm a guy

49 54.44%
First 23456 Last

Thread: Gamer girls

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

well gil says it's not likely unless the three have excellent gear. but we can try. do wants to come but she will only draw aggro. let me know what time if tonight works for you.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Ergh. I hate video games. My attention span is too short to persevere with them. Even when I'm on the computer I like to get up and wander over to the living room, to see whats on the TV.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

The guys do that too, but that's normal behavior for us.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Mabye what I original thought was just prepubescent boys screaming at me and calling me n00b was actualy sexy women screaming at me and calling me a n00b.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    PINT

Does WoW even count towards a gamer score anymore? What are the qualifications for gamer?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by foodeater View Post
    Does WoW even count towards a gamer score anymore? What are the qualifications for gamer?
    There are still a lot of people who don't play it. Remember, the game is open in China, so if the numbers aren't at 100 million or more it's still a small percentage of people with the access who are actually playing or even have an account.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Ergh. I hate video games. My attention span is too short to persevere with them. Even when I'm on the computer I like to get up and wander over to the living room, to see whats on the TV.
    Same here. I never get through most console or computer games. I do play a mean round of pong/asteroids/Street Fighter though.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm resistant to labelling myself one because all the girls I've known who were (self-labelled) were really irritating people who I didn't have anything in common with.

By your definition (enjoys video games of any type) though, I am. I like turn-based and RTS games, never really played MMORGs before though for the last few months I've been getting into warhammer online (similar to wow but smaller, more pvp-focused, and imo better). Its fun/time ratio is smaller than other computer games I like though (mostly older ones like diablo2, heroes of might and magic 3, wc3, moo2 etc), and I'm not sure it's worth the time investment.

I find there's quite a few girls online and it's rare that people are surprised to find them (in warhammer - my other games are all offline). Mostly it's the girls who ever make a big deal out of it.
    -end of thread-

All my memories of girls who play games consist of...

"Hi. I'm actually a guy using a girl avatar to get items."

Therefore I have come to the simple and lame conclusion that there are more transexuals in society than we realise. Oh and there's no such thing as girls on gaming unless we're talking about tetris. I have seen empirical proof of my cousin playing and totally dominating me in tetris.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A lot of girls on the Internet play video games... but then again, I think the kind of girls that tend to use the Internet and computers are the same kind that would be likely to play video games.

I'm not sure if there are a lot of girls that use computers. On one hand, my mother and grandmother aren't very good with them. Well, my mother can fix the hardware, but doesn't "get" the software. I'm not that good with the hardware, myself, because I find the whole process of shoving things into and out of slots to be somewhat confusing and uninteresting.

But on the other hand, the ones that grew up with the technology might know more about it. I haven't met enough of them to say, though.