• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: Where is your sense of peace?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Right around the 6th fret on the G-string of an electric guitar...and bending that C# into a D.

Any guitarist will know what I mean; the G-string is juuust the right thickness and the tension around the 6th fret is juuust enough that bending that particular string on that particular fret just feels SO good.

Also...nailing a vocal melody/harmony with someone else in parallel thirds. That's beauty beyond words.

:wubbie:

Oh damn. Yes.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Do you play?

P.S.,

Read my last post again; I edited and added a broader response I think you'll also like.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^ Do you play?

hahaha, yes. Thought you knew of my musical background... Either way, I can totally identify with what you wrote.

Okay that was a really personal response. In broader terms, I believe peace for ENTPs comes whenever we have total creative freedom and sheer, unrestrained ability to explore whatever we find interesting at whatever time we want, in an infinitely negotiable and reinventable world where everything is ours for the changing and every curious whim can be explored in exactly as much depth as we want to explore it, and where schedules and deadlines are absolutely unheard of.

The ability to explore, unbounded. You totally nailed it. That's exactly why I love libraries jam packed with stuff, and why I love wandering around cities at night, lurking in the shadows, creating my own world complete with musical score. Yeah, peace.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
My sense of peace comes when all my enemies are ruthlessly killed or destroyed.
Other than that, they happen to die in some unfortunate accidents.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
My sense of peace comes when all my enemies are ruthlessly killed or destroyed.
Other than that, they happen to die in some unfortunate accidents.

Really, all I want for christmas is a throne built from the bones of my enemies and bleached in acid. Is that really so much to ask?

Qre:us

The temporary, I think.

+1, or in more detail.......NO LIMITATIONS! Ever-changing!

Okay that was a really personal response. In broader terms, I believe peace for ENTPs comes whenever we have total creative freedom and sheer, unrestrained ability to explore whatever we find interesting at whatever time we want, in an infinitely negotiable and reinventable world where everything is ours for the changing and every curious whim can be explored in exactly as much depth as we want to explore it, and where schedules and deadlines are absolutely unheard of.

Mmmm I think just creamed my pants. Back in a few.

*swoon*

EntoPia!

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
In chaos I find the greatest peace of all.
In anarchy the greatest security.