User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infj

Default ENTPs: What makes you feel the strongest emotion?

Is it falling in love? Is it when someone makes you angry? Maybe it's a fear, passion? What makes you feel the most?

Oh and another thing, out of curiosity, what does falling in love feel like for an ENTP? Has it ever happened to you?
    Last edited by Spry; 09-06-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I wanted to edit so I did.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

When I am passionate. Very rarely do I feel fear, sadness, or lasting anger. When I am at the height of something I love, like when I am performing music. I get waves of emotion when I come to understand something, be it in chemistry, the universe, or math.

Understanding and passion create great feelings in me.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm gonna go with passion as well. Fear, sadness and anger don't last very long with me

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Same here. I feel fear and sadness and anger and disappointment and everything else, but they don't last because I'm quick to view the emotion externally.

Frustration can last a while, but it doesn't penetrate. It lingers like smoke that clears as soon as the source of the frustration is gone.

Passion = intense! And love is one thing that can make me passionate.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Love is intensifying, along with the above mentioned competency and understanding.

Love is great. Caring about someone is great.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Also, sometimes I'll feel something intensely without realizing it's an emotion. It might take a while for me to look back and realize it.

MBTI
    ENTP

saying 'passion' is lame-o, sorry guys. It's so vague!

I have to admit that for me, anger is the no-brainer. Choleric by uh, nature and uh, well possibly by name, depending who you talk to.

But then the anger drives other things. Anger usually, at injustices, prejudices, hypocrisy and such like... makes me rebel most ostentatiously and in such a way as to draw attention (the more unwelcome for those concerned, the better), and force change for the better, if at all possible.

If you mean on an individual level, it's still probably anger and its close cousin, frustration. And the most likely things to elicit it/them are: telling me what I think ("you think I'm stupid, you think... blah blah blah" etc) and judging me. Not judging what I do or say so much as judging the motives behind it, often without even consulting me. If you say I screwed up then fine, I can take that. I know I make mistakes as much as the next person. But what I won't accept is when someone tries to make out that I screwed up by intentionally wishing harm to others, like I deliberately calculated the most devious and nasty course of action, regardless of what I might say in my defense.

If I can tell that you're doing this on purpose though, to get a reaction from me, all you'll get is laughter. I'm many things, lots of them bad, but I'm not fucking stupid.

But yeah, to the whole idea of feeling things in retrospect, not realizing things are there at all, or if I do, not realizing that they're actually emotions until long, long, long after. years, even.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Spry View Post
    Oh and another thing, out of curiosity, what does falling in love feel like for an ENTP? Has it ever happened to you?
    Yup. Felt like I was clinically insane for six months.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Also, sometimes I'll feel something intensely without realizing it's an emotion. It might take a while for me to look back and realize it.
    yep.

I'll have to think about the falling in love thing.I've definitely been in love,once I recognize it then I'm Ok and can take it from there with the passion

as for the falling part, it feels like someone slipped something into my food or drink. it's hard to explain,but usually i don't realize that i'm falling in love with someone until after it's happened. part of the problem with recognizing it is that it's so rare that a meet and spend time with a guy who flips my skirt up that much, so it's not like I have a lot of experience in the falling in love department, to be able to recognize it.I know it's not indigestion and that's about it

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

simple-wreaking havok on forums! mwhahahaha!

and a good good meal... and good sex. aaaaaah.

I also like a good technical challenge. I break OSes for a living and crash networks for fun. I love to make people think thier computers are possessed. I did it at the school networks all the time. much LOLz to be had then. I did it to all the compies at the compie lab and made all the cd drives open and close all day at the same time.
    and made the compies display satanic stuff on them by going to a satanic website. all this from the comfort of the CAD lab that was down the hall. remote manips are so fun. gotta love the macro I had and the tool I had.

another thing that gives me emotion is the character known of as Kamina from the anime Gurren Lagann!!!!!!!

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!!

LOLz