User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default I am going crazy

I am going crazy.

I consider myself multifaceted. I know alot of things, about alot of things. I can read people like books, with little to no knowledge of them. I can pick up instruments fairly quick, and pretty much learned guitar on a whim. I can shoot guns pretty well, compared to most people shooting much longer than me I am far more accurate. I know many "fun facts" and am decently knowledgeable about various topics I care about, which is to say more knowledgeable abotu them than 75% of people, but pwned by masters lol.
    I have morals, ideas and beliefes which change, accourding to evidence. I have a good girlfriend. I am a "celtic punk" and love the music. I consider myself a freethinker. I look one stereotype (baddass punk kid), act another (Intellectual). I am analytical and obsessive, but it has allowed me to prosper on almost anything I have ever put any effort towards. I am great at starting businesses, but never anything considered "a real job" (NOT selling drugs either lol) I hero worship characters like House M.D., Roland Deschain, and Sherlock Holmes.

And i am going apeshit crazy. In the in-between times that I am not obsessing about ONE thing, I obsess about all of these.

It gets to the point where I walk around in a daze, feeling like I want to Spartan kick the next ignorant self delusioned dumbass, or emo stripped sweatshirt wearing sheep person, down a giant ass Spartan PIT.

I also start thinking about how I am wasting life, I only get one, and that i could die at any time. I never stick with one thing long enough to do everything i want with it, but during the period of time I obsess about it, ill do everything i want, so im limited/ not limited. But if my period of time runs up...then i suddenly dont care about it anymore.

And it is driving me crazy.
    Its like im spending my life trying to find the ONE thing I do that I will use to define me.
    Like a "Musician" that does all these other things
    Or a "writer" that does these other things.
    And i know people are more multi faceted than that, but i mean a large defining thing.
    I need a purpose. I yearn to use my talents for SOMETHING.

Bligh...I have forgotten the face of my father (Plus 10 points if you know that quote)
    "You would lose your money," Sherlock Holmes remarked calmly. "As for the article I wrote it myself."

"You!"

"Yes, I have a turn both for observation and for deduction. The theories which I have expressed there, and which appear to you to be so chimerical are really extremely practical -- so practical that I depend upon them for my bread and cheese."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Good for you

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Good for you

:yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Right, forgot to ask a question at the end...watching Instinct with Anthony Hopkins on Netflix.

Er.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?
    Has anyone ever found something that "completed" them?
    Is this just neurosis that should be ignored?
    "You would lose your money," Sherlock Holmes remarked calmly. "As for the article I wrote it myself."

"You!"

"Yes, I have a turn both for observation and for deduction. The theories which I have expressed there, and which appear to you to be so chimerical are really extremely practical -- so practical that I depend upon them for my bread and cheese."

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Oh...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Crazy and you accessorize with a giant knife. Awesome.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by therationaledge View Post
    Its like im spending my life trying to find the ONE thing I do that I will use to define me.

Looks like you've already found it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Crazy and you accessorize with a giant knife. Awesome.
    Crazy like a fox

its more like internal neurosis than a black lab telling me to murder people.

But it still makes me one sad banana

Haha i just had to put that in there looking at it...

My orignial intentions for the post, though i rolled a 1 and failed, was to try to see if other NT's had similair neurosis when it comes to this stuff.
    Anthony hopkins keeps distracting me, and im tired as shit.

"You!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Crazy like a fox

I think it would be a Chihuahua in your case.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Crazy like a fox

My orignial intentions for the post, though i rolled a 1 and failed, was to try to see if other NT's had similair neurosis when it comes to this stuff.
    Anthony hopkins keeps distracting me, and im tired as shit.
    You think too much
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.