MBTI
    ENTP

ah - that will be 3500

I was thinking there was loads on INTPs

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Yeah I think we've just been getting the crappy semi-insulting threads mainly is all. There's been a notable number of "ENTP is a mental illness" type implications going around as of late >.>

Also, note that "we will pay the price, but we will not count the cost" there entropie =3

MBTI
    ENTP

I noticed - I stated a thread on this... but the thing is that NT's start questioning themselves and giving themselves complexes...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I'm not insane.

Yet.

Until yeu ask me if I am, then it turns out to be true!

Obviously we just look crazy, until it's measured, then it becomes fact!

MBTI
    ENTP

yes but clearly you have a personality dissorder... the unidentified nutter personality dissorder that says your a freak

I ought not to get so bugged, but it's the 4 time in 3 weeks that folks have assumed NT's are insane because they dont' respond in the same way as they do.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Well technically, one can argue that 'sanity' is a matter of perspective, and perspective is primarily dominated by the majority, NT's are a minority and therefore, are insane.

Of course we just love the phraze "I'm not insane, the world is!" because it's probably true >.>

Can't help it that the rest of yeu non-nt's are psycho and don't realize it.

But yeah, I agree, it's getting a little tiresome how often this's becomming, especially considering how common it is outside this board as well. I'd have thought that, considering the nature of the board here, people would be more likely to think about this rationally and try to understand each other more. I should probably not use common sense though, oxy morons are rarely beneficial.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ah see caught, you're talking yourself into thinking that you might not be insane... Classic NT behaviour

The ranges is mental health are vast, really huge, so not type related I would think. maybe a dissporotionate skew occationally.

The folks that come over and say this stuff

Almost always start with - I love you guys,...... but...
    and then list atributed of NT'ness - sometime/usually with their bad points and then say they have this problem or that problem...

This issue is the savious complex and need to fix someone into what they consider a better person looks like.

Ah well.. they are probably fat, ugly or stupid anyway

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Well keep in mind, that of all the types, the ENTP's are also the ones most likely to fanatically desire to improve themselves. If the little do-gooders want to impress their desire to help upon anyone, it'd be the ones who both look the most broken, and are most interested in accepting being 'fixed'.

Of course, it doesn't help to pick the ones most likely to argue the point to ensure they're not changing simply for the sake of change either... change is great, and tradition can be silly, but there should really be some kind of purpose behind WHY people change...I'm not going to just drop all my values and beliefs and adopt yeurs just because yeu tell me to... yeu'd better have a very good reason for thinking I should. If yeu can give a strong enough argument that I can't refute, I'll look into the idea further, and do some research on it. If not, I'm not going to waste my time. Just saying "I think yeu should be more like me, because I think I'm awesome" is just ridiculous. Drop the god complex, seriously. The saviour one, with needing to rescue me from myself, doesn't help either >.>

If the first thing yeu say is "I don't agree with yeu, yeur mind, yeur beliefs, or anything yeu care for, and think it should all be burnt in a fire..." yeu don't immediately then go "incidentally, how about yeu convert to be a me-clone? Yeah that'd be swell".

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP's development tends to be focused on skills development, I'm not sure they work on themselves in a human dynamic way - although that might be totally wrong.

I don't mind change, but it's self derived and has a purpose... I deal with change better than most... what I dislike is authorative change - do this because I say so stuff, then I'm inclined to be determined not too.

I guess underneaith is all, it's a type of control freakery P-style... I will change if you give me a suitable jutification otherwise I'dd dig my heels in. It's just less J type...

liked your survey analytics... you put in a lot of efforts. the sample sizes are way too small to do real cross comparison robuestly but its indicative...