• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
So what shall I do now change to J, you people got to decide one day really ! :D

You're the only one who is important in that thinking... its not a high outcome decision for me.... You seem NT for sure, well at least you appear to be.....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
can i go for estj ? What you think ? That I'ld love

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
1st time I took it I got ENTJ

Which test did you do...? I'm pretty consistant, the one I send people too is mypersonality.info - which seems to as good as any... never been tested fully at work?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
mbti isnt accepted by psychologists in Europe. In Germany there are maybe a handful of people who know about its exitance at all, besides psychologists.

Those're my MP results:
Personality Profile of Panzerfahrer (Personality Type, Multiple Intelligences)

It depends on how important it is to you, you've come out and an ENFP that time... I like ENFP (my ex bf is one of those)... ENFP women are funny.. lively and engaging, good with people...

I think we can be sure you are an ENxP type... still would have had you more J.... Ok the film is on... we can continue tomorrow....

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This is what I'm talking about: You guys are awesome!!! Even to watch!
:popc1:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oooh nummies...

*Hops down and helps eat the popcorn*

It is all gone. Make some more with the Hi-Tech popcorn maker!
sm343783.jpg

Why can't we have more awesome stuff like that? Or sharks with frickin laser beams?
laser_shark.gif

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It is all gone. Make some more with the Hi-Tech popcorn maker!
sm343783.jpg

Why can't we have more awesome stuff like that? Or sharks with frickin laser beams?
laser_shark.gif

I like you and your laser beam shark. :wubbie: I want to pet him, but I fear his teeth and lasers.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
mbti isnt accepted by psychologists in Europe. In Germany there are maybe a handful of people who know about its exitance at all, besides psychologists.

Those're my MP results:
Personality Profile of Panzerfahrer (Personality Type, Multiple Intelligences)

The movie was good, never seen it all the way through before, keep seeing the same bits and switching (never seen the whole of the matrix either)... but it was worth watcig...

Ok ENFP... that surprised me... But you are mid way between F/T...

Did you expect that?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You can call me God, cause I am midway I and E, midway F and T and midway J and P. Who can say that of himself ? If I now get on the midway S and N road, I will get omnipotent :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can call me God, cause I am midway I and E, midway F and T and midway J and P. Who can say that of himself ? If I now get on the midway S and N road, I will get omnipotent :D

Ah if you are gong to live it up you might as well be a diety :D

Your as skewed towards E as I am... so you are probably an E (which I find strange because I think you are quite a reserved communicator)... but just check out - do you prefer to talk though ideas with people before you get to the end decision/idea?

You are definately an N - that's pretty strongly skewed...

The F/T is too close to call, and you may be one of these ideal people that have the best of both worlds

and how can you doubt your P-type?

Did you post the right result... you seem to be thinking it's different to the link you posted?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
As I told you, if you start to dig into the function distribution, it all will make sense:

1. Extroverted Intuition (strong N + the 1st function is an irrational function, therefore the four letter type gets a p)
2. Introverted Thinking (primary way of communication is Introverted)
3. Extroverted Feeling (Feelings are communicated with others and shared)
4. Introverted Sensing (only god knows what that means :D)

It's all there ..