• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] intps and plaid

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
jockthemotie (3:22:59 PM): cool plaid dress though
jockthemotie (3:23:01 PM): I like plaid
jockthemotie (3:23:05 PM): it's my favorite color
Rachelinaa (3:24:01 PM): ha
Rachelinaa (3:24:02 PM): you would
Rachelinaa (3:24:06 PM): you probably have plaid shorts
Rachelinaa (3:24:19 PM): i actually don't know an intp who doesn't like plaid
Rachelinaa (3:24:22 PM): i think it's a thing
Rachelinaa (3:24:24 PM): plaid and white t-shirts
jockthemotie (3:24:35 PM): Wow
jockthemotie (3:24:39 PM): you're good.
jockthemotie (3:24:47 PM): I have a ton of plaid shorts

...is it a thing?

dbw

MBTI Type
INtP
I prefer solid colors.

Edit: Though plaid is OK.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
hmmm ought I to point out it's not plaid but tartan.....

Some people would insult the skirt of as Scots ass.... :rolleyes:

therationaledge

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
I vehemetly make fun of people who wear plaid shorts.

The only plaid I wear is boxers and my family tartan on my kilt.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
The only article of clothing my INTP brother owns is a plaid shirt, and I somehow ended up with it.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You haters don't know what you're missing! Plaid clashes with nearly everything, decreasing the chance I will accidentally match and look presentable. Plus, for some reason my plaid shorts are softer and feel like pajamas compared to either khaki or jeans, they're infinitely more comfortable.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I like plaid as a design, but don't like wearing it. Maybe if I was older during the grunge-era, things would have played out differently.

My dad is an INTP and a plaid addict though.

veins

I don't think it's a matter of my liking plaid or not, but a lot of the clothes given to me are plaid. I haven't actually gone out of my way to buy clothes in a while.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What?

I keep thinking these threads can't get any lamer.

Then they do.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I just realized something I should post in the Fi game thread. I despise plaid with a passion. It's incredibly eye-stinging. I'd only ever wear the pattern if I was doing it to portray a character who stereotypically wears plaid, but even then I'd try to work around it. My children shall be raised without a single shred of plaid in their wardrobe.

On more than one occasion, I've asked someone to change their shirt because they were wearing plaid. If one is to enter my aesthetically tuned environment, one shalln't be wearing plaid. Provided one desires to be alive within five minutes of entering said environment, that is.

</rant>

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:blink: I wore a plaid top today. In fact, I have plaid pajamas and recently bought a green plaid top the other day.

>> What? I look good in plaid. Apparently it's "in". I'm in fashion for once in my life, and it's an accident.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
At least we'd be co-ordinated in style. That phenomena doesn't usually occur until 20 years into the marriage.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:blink: I wore a plaid top today. In fact, I have plaid pajamas and recently bought a green plaid top the other day.

Technically you wore tartan, not plaid. But I won't quibble with poor taste.

I have some tartan jammys too. Tartan should only ever be worn in the dark.