User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: intps and plaid

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    5w4 sx

I know one INTP, and he does indeed wear plaid a lot.

All my shirts are plaid or one plain colour. But I like clothes that have a patttern with a small twist to it better. Like these boardshorts although I dont like the colourway.

Youth Against Establishment | CLOTHING - MENS FALL 2009 | Boardshorts | DINGO CHECKBURST MOD

Senior Member Array Phoenix_400's Avatar

Lots of plaid shirts here, but I'm from 'Bama originally, so that explains a lot of it.

Also have a concealed carry permit. Plaid and Hawaiian shirts help break up the shape of the firearm, causing it to print less. Great for carrying IWB with the shirt untucked.
    Practical and stylish (depending on where you live, anyway).
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

I am not against plaid. However except for a plaid tie and a plaid button down short sleave shirt that I rarely wore and then recently gave to

In my teens my dress was pretty drab. Black tshirt shirt, blue jeans and combat boots.

Now I am an exception to INTP bad dresser stereotype. Now women steal my clothes (no I'm not a transvestite). However, I do have those days were I don't give a damm and wrinkly shorts and t shirt with holes are the call of the day or going out in my "dress sweats" (i.e. the ones with pockets )
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"