• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Rational Advice

therationaledge

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
I've decided to try to use my powers for good lol.

Ask away, and I will try to help you will a problem. I may ask or need more info than you provide, but try to be very descriptive.

EDIT: No replys. Fail.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
OK, here goes:

To marry or not to marry?

Points of consideration:
1. Young man knows that a good woman is a good thing. (When young man is single, young man wants to pursue companionship and love, because young man is mature enough to know that a good woman is a good thing in the life of young man. A good woman enhances the life of young man in many ways and young man believes he has much to offer good woman as well. Young man also has a desire to pro-create.)

2. Young man knows that a single life means a simpler life. (Young man wants to accomplish certain things in life. These things require time, commitment, and dedication. Even if good woman is supportive of young man's pursuits, she usually -and rightfully so- desires more of young man's time and effort than he is happy to give. Young man knows that the successful execution of the things he wants to accomplish in life is greatly aided by a simple, untangled life.)

3. Young man does not want to engage in one-night stands, prostitution, or "friends with benefits" scenarios. (Young man will either be in a devoted relationship or none at all. Young man is, of course, willing to date and go slowly and let nature take its course, but not merely for the sake of getting in the sack.)

Again, I ask, to marry or not to marry?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:huh: Born in the late '70's. Why do you ask? You gonna burst my bubble and tell me that I'm no longer a "young man"?

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
If you've hit your first Saturn return a.k.a. the thirty-year crisis, it typically marks a strong separation between before and after, "young adult" and just plain "adult".

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
If you've hit your first Saturn return a.k.a. the thirty-year crisis, it typically marks a strong separation between before and after, "young adult" and just plain "adult".

Really? Seriously?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I love this :rofl1:

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My balls itch and I would like to relieve the pain. How do you suggest I go about doing this?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My balls itch and I would like to relieve the pain. How do you suggest I go about doing this?

GoldBond, works wonders! V^_^

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Sounds like we both have a case of the 30-year "itch". :bananallama:

I'm beginning to think that the good doctor is out of his office. I've been waiting for a response for well over 24 hours now. They oughta have an on-call nurse for these types of things. :D

I pretty much know the answer to my question. I just wanted to see how good the advice was. But, now that I've heard that you have a much more severe itch than me, I'm beginning to feel much better.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
wut?

I'm not the one in charge of the thread.