• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What type are we INTPs attracted to?

What Type are You Most Attracted To?

• INTP

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Totally stolen from The Chosen One, but I asked him first.

I personally like ENTPs, but I wanna know what you guys think.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
AI. Sexy beasts.

I'm largely speculative that one can so narrowly define how type X will view type Y.

Anywho, I suppose it could be said that I have some form or attraction to IxFJs.

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
I expect the winners will be ENFJ and INFJ, maybe followed by ENTJ. Don't put your money on ESFJ.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Whichever type is intensely curious about the entirety of existence, and who desires an equally inquisitive mind to accompany them as they work their way through life. It would be nice if this type didn't take themselves too seriously and really liked video games.

brilliantwomble

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would say INFP. But ENFP isn't too bad either. Most NJs are great friends, but somehow I think I would drive them crazy by my indecision and disorganization among other things.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Whichever type is intensely curious about the entirety of existence, and who desires an equally inquisitive mind to accompany them as they work their way through life. It would be nice if this type didn't take themselves too seriously and really liked video games.

You had me until the part about video games.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't speak for other intps. (how on earth coudl i?)

I like sensitive but strong/smart guys. If they're sensitive but stoopid, or smart but complete emotional imbiciles, you might as well forget it -- it just isn't going to work. I want someone who is realy perceptive emotionally but can handle some pretty heavy-duty intellectual discussion as well.

I like profound, insightful people. (so this usually means NFs with an intellectual side, or NTs with a sensitive side). I have nothing against sensor guys, I have just had enough experience to know that it isn't going to work; I'm too quirky, they're too tangible.

ps. video games are teh r0xx0r w/ moi.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohhhh... I don't know what to do without multiple choices.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You had me until the part about video games.

I like to lose myself in the realities created by others [and my own of course!]. Books, movies, video games, whatever. I just like the interactivity.

It was more like a bonus anyways! If you've got everything else you'll be fine.

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?
Most important letter: N
Second: I
For T/F, like Jennifer said: Fs with an intellectual side, or NTs with a sensitive side.
P/J doesn't really matter to me. Both have their advantages.

If I have to pick one type though, I'll go with a brilliant INFJ. But I certainly wouldn't limit myself to any of this.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It looks to me like INTP's aren't really attracted to people. Every single type would have 7500 votes if it was "who are ENFP's attracted to."

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
It looks to me like INTP's aren't really attracted to people. Every single type would have 7500 votes if it was who are ENFP's attracted to.

More evidence that the INTP+AI pairing is ideal.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Most important letter: N

What Jock and Scott said. I'm most attracted to interesting people. All types can be interesting, but most often they are xNxx. But, I have an ESFJ friend in real life I find interesting.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I agree that the most important letter is "N". That's why the voting is 14-2 (at the time of this post) in favor of N's. I'm not ripping on S's, I'm just saying S and N are two totally different styles of communication.

INFP - know 2 girls that are fantastic, but get the feeling it's hard for them to commit to a single lifetime r'ship.
INFJ - have never known one IRL
ENFP - very fun to hang out with, but don't try to be the center of an INTP's attention if you like them. Give us lots of space.
ENFJ - also great, but don't try to control us or tell us what to do (especially in a manipulative way or passive-aggressive way). It won't work. And we'll be gone. Cuz we don't like that. At all.

INTP - I LOVE all the INTP's I've met, but I find them way too inconsistent (not calling back, always moved on to some new "big idea") and very unorganized about keeping dates/times/plans, etc. I think people may see me that way too. :cry:
INTJ - hmm. IME, very cool people, but have never met a female INTJ that I know of. Don't mess with them or it can get ugly. I love 'em, but you're usually not going to convince them that they're wrong, so it's best to just walk away in those spots.
ENTP - very fun also. One of the few types that can actually be a little bit "too whacky" for an INTP. "Wait, what did you just say about aliens taking over the planet and making us eat nothing but french fries?" It's interesting that your brain thought of that, but I don't really get it sometimes. 50% of the time I'm rolling on the ground and 50% of the time I'm like, "Huh?!"
ENTJ - never met a female. The males I've met, I have enjoyed talking to them and their sense of humor. Also love their work ethic and how they get things accomplished. Buttttt - INTP's are not going to be one of your minions. We spot it very quickly if things are headed in that direction and we won't be sticking around long if it becomes manipulative in the slightest. If you can spot the fact that an INTP is on your team, you could very well have a very valuable asset if you utilize us correctly. But if you're just all about having us be another body to help you accomplish your master plan(s) or if you truly think we are inferior, then we'll just get out of your way and wish you good luck. I honestly think if I were paired up with a very open-minded ENTJ, we could make a dynamic pair (whether in the business world or in a relationship).

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I agree that the most important letter is "N". That's why the voting is 14-2 (at the time of this post) in favor of N's. I'm not ripping on S's, I'm just saying S and N are two totally different styles of communication.

INFP - know 2 girls that are fantastic, but get the feeling it's hard for them to commit to a single lifetime r'ship.
INFJ - have never known one IRL
ENFP - very fun to hang out with, but don't try to be the center of an INTP's attention if you like them. Give us lots of space.
ENFJ - also great, but don't try to control us or tell us what to do (especially in a manipulative way or passive-aggressive way). It won't work. And we'll be gone. Cuz we don't like that. At all.

INTP - I LOVE all the INTP's I've met, but I find them way too inconsistent (not calling back, always moved on to some new "big idea") and very unorganized). I think people may see me that way too. :cry:
INTJ - hmm. IME, very cool people, but have never met a female INTJ that I know of. Don't mess with them or it can get ugly. I love 'em, but you're usually not going to convince them that they're wrong, so it's best to just walk away in those spots.
ENTP - very fun also. One of the few types that can be "too whacky" for an INTP. "Wait, what did you just say about aliens taking over the planet and making us eat nothing but french fries?" Interesting, but I don't really get it sometimes.
ENTJ - never met a female. The males I've met, I have enjoyed talking to them and their sense of humor. Also love their work ethic and how they get things accomplished. Buttttt - INTP's are not going to be one of your minions. We spot it very quickly if things are headed in that direction.

Why you gotta make me love you!?

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Type? Must the question be singular??!