User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Type are You Most Attracted To?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

6 9.52%
  • INTJ

2 3.17%
  • ENTJ

6 9.52%
  • ENTP

7 11.11%
  • INFP

9 14.29%
  • INFJ

8 12.70%
  • ENFP

9 14.29%
  • ENFJ

12 19.05%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

3 4.76%
  • ESTJ

1 1.59%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9/5?

Most important letter: N
    Second: I
    For T/F, like Jennifer said: Fs with an intellectual side, or NTs with a sensitive side.
    P/J doesn't really matter to me. Both have their advantages.

If I have to pick one type though, I'll go with a brilliant INFJ. But I certainly wouldn't limit myself to any of this.
    "There are no answers, only choices."
    -Jennifer

MBTI
    xxxx

Why does INTP have 0 votes thus far?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Why does INTP have 0 votes thus far?

Because masturbation is doing a fine job of curbing those urges.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It looks to me like INTP's aren't really attracted to people. Every single type would have 7500 votes if it was "who are ENFP's attracted to."

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    It looks to me like INTP's aren't really attracted to people. Every single type would have 7500 votes if it was who are ENFP's attracted to.
    More evidence that the INTP+AI pairing is ideal.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Whichever type is intensely curious about the entirety of existence, and who desires an equally inquisitive mind to accompany them as they work their way through life. It would be nice if this type didn't take themselves too seriously and really liked video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Most important letter: N
    What Jock and Scott said. I'm most attracted to interesting people. All types can be interesting, but most often they are xNxx. But, I have an ESFJ friend in real life I find interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    More evidence that the INTP+AI pairing is ideal.

Then an ENFJ machine is perfect.
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I agree that the most important letter is "N". That's why the voting is 14-2 (at the time of this post) in favor of N's. I'm not ripping on S's, I'm just saying S and N are two totally different styles of communication.

INFP - know 2 girls that are fantastic, but get the feeling it's hard for them to commit to a single lifetime r'ship.
    INFJ - have never known one IRL
    ENFP - very fun to hang out with, but don't try to be the center of an INTP's attention if you like them. Give us lots of space.
    ENFJ - also great, but don't try to control us or tell us what to do (especially in a manipulative way or passive-aggressive way). It won't work. And we'll be gone. Cuz we don't like that. At all.

INTP - I LOVE all the INTP's I've met, but I find them way too inconsistent (not calling back, always moved on to some new "big idea") and very unorganized about keeping dates/times/plans, etc. I think people may see me that way too.
    INTJ - hmm. IME, very cool people, but have never met a female INTJ that I know of. Don't mess with them or it can get ugly. I love 'em, but you're usually not going to convince them that they're wrong, so it's best to just walk away in those spots.
    ENTP - very fun also. One of the few types that can actually be a little bit "too whacky" for an INTP. "Wait, what did you just say about aliens taking over the planet and making us eat nothing but french fries?" It's interesting that your brain thought of that, but I don't really get it sometimes. 50% of the time I'm rolling on the ground and 50% of the time I'm like, "Huh?!"
    ENTJ - never met a female. The males I've met, I have enjoyed talking to them and their sense of humor. Also love their work ethic and how they get things accomplished. Buttttt - INTP's are not going to be one of your minions. We spot it very quickly if things are headed in that direction and we won't be sticking around long if it becomes manipulative in the slightest. If you can spot the fact that an INTP is on your team, you could very well have a very valuable asset if you utilize us correctly. But if you're just all about having us be another body to help you accomplish your master plan(s) or if you truly think we are inferior, then we'll just get out of your way and wish you good luck. I honestly think if I were paired up with a very open-minded ENTJ, we could make a dynamic pair (whether in the business world or in a relationship).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I agree that the most important letter is "N". That's why the voting is 14-2 (at the time of this post) in favor of N's. I'm not ripping on S's, I'm just saying S and N are two totally different styles of communication.

INFP - know 2 girls that are fantastic, but get the feeling it's hard for them to commit to a single lifetime r'ship.
    INFJ - have never known one IRL
    ENFP - very fun to hang out with, but don't try to be the center of an INTP's attention if you like them. Give us lots of space.
    ENFJ - also great, but don't try to control us or tell us what to do (especially in a manipulative way or passive-aggressive way). It won't work. And we'll be gone. Cuz we don't like that. At all.

INTP - I LOVE all the INTP's I've met, but I find them way too inconsistent (not calling back, always moved on to some new "big idea") and very unorganized). I think people may see me that way too.
    INTJ - hmm. IME, very cool people, but have never met a female INTJ that I know of. Don't mess with them or it can get ugly. I love 'em, but you're usually not going to convince them that they're wrong, so it's best to just walk away in those spots.
    ENTP - very fun also. One of the few types that can be "too whacky" for an INTP. "Wait, what did you just say about aliens taking over the planet and making us eat nothing but french fries?" Interesting, but I don't really get it sometimes.
    ENTJ - never met a female. The males I've met, I have enjoyed talking to them and their sense of humor. Also love their work ethic and how they get things accomplished. Buttttt - INTP's are not going to be one of your minions. We spot it very quickly if things are headed in that direction.

Why you gotta make me love you!?

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Type? Must the question be singular??!
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4