User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Type are You Most Attracted To?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

    6 9.52%
  • INTJ

    2 3.17%
  • ENTJ

    6 9.52%
  • ENTP

    7 11.11%
  • INFP

    9 14.29%
  • INFJ

    8 12.70%
  • ENFP

    9 14.29%
  • ENFJ

    12 19.05%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    3 4.76%
  • ESTJ

    1 1.59%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 138

  1. #111
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    the score for ISFJ suprises me. i much prefer ISFP. if there's one type i can say im definatley, mutually attracted to (due a very large sample size) is the ISFP.

    im the same. although unlike the ENFJ, i never found the INFP particularly attractive on paper, i tend to gravitiate towards FP men. parlty because everyone else stupidly looks over them, because they're easy to talk to and they're sensitive, deep and know what's its like to be someone who society generally doesn't accept/understand. whenever i find them i cant help but think this is someone who isn't getting the credit they deserve.
    Agreed. Might be interesting to see a poll split by gender.

    I like ENFJ men on paper. But I don't think I could cope with a real one either. He'd be in tears constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #112
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    The poll progress says that INTPs are more attracted to SJs than to SPs?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  3. #113
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    The poll progress says that INTPs are more attracted to SJs than to SPs?
    Yup, there's quite a few NTPs that seem to find themselves attracted to SJs, often because of their loyalty and devotion, their stability really. I know at least two like that myself, and several here on the board have said the same thing.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #114
    We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    the only reason why I wasn't run out on a rail was because I was friends with "alphas" like MacG and Delilah,
    Not true. It was because of your radiating awesomeness and your fixation on Canadian men.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

  5. #115
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I hereby specifically object to and refute all discussion of myself herein this thread.
    That's not how refutation works. Show us what you're working with here.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  6. #116
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    The poll progress says that INTPs are more attracted to SJs than to SPs?
    Mainly ISFJ, not so much the other SJ types. I'm guessing that's the type the majority of the votes for "a sensor" at INTPc were for. INTPs seem to get along with ISFJs, especially regarding male INTPs and female ISFJs.

    Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    That's not how refutation works. Show us what you're working with here.
    Nothing. As if that hasn't been made exceedingly clear time and time again.

  7. #117
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    The poll progress says that INTPs are more attracted to SJs than to SPs?
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  8. #118
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Mainly ISFJ, not so much the other SJ types. I'm guessing that's the type the majority of the votes for "a sensor" at INTPc were for. INTPs seem to get along with ISFJs, especially regarding male INTPs and female ISFJs.



    Nothing. As if that hasn't been made exceedingly clear time and time again.

    I disagree. He is working with such complicated and deep reasoning far beyond normal human comprehension. Any attempts to explain would only results in brains exploding.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  9. #119
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I disagree. He is working with such complicated and deep reasoning far beyond normal human comprehension. Any attempts to explain would only results in brains exploding.
    ...

    What are you, his wingman? If so, you're going to need to do better than that.


  10. #120
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ...

    What are you, his wingman? If so, you're going to need to do better than that.

    Wingman? No, I'm from the damage control department.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. What types are the most attracted to religious organizations?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:29 AM
  2. [ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)
    By Chloe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:01 AM
  3. [ISFP] ISFPs: what types are you attracted to/repulsed by .. as in M/F relationships?
    By Julie1962 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:33 AM
  4. Why are we so attracted to misfortune?
    By Geoff in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO