User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ENTP Females

Default ENTP Females

This is just something I recognized within myself and I'm wondering if other ENTP females do the same thing. Do you see yourselves putting more stock on your Fe than your Ti? Because I remember the way I used to be and I see myself now and I know that Ti growth has been stunted somewhat by my plea for social acceptance, maybe its just society's influence on me as a female or maybe its a cultural thing but has any other ENTP female or any other Ti-Fe female user experienced the same thing?

I know I can't be a ENFJ because my Ne is way to apparent or an ENFP because my Fi is almost nonexistant something that still bothers the people around me who call me unsympathetic (I like to think of myself as empathetic not sympathetic but this is getting offtopic)
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Ahaha, it's your thread; you can be as on-topic or off-topic in your op as much as you want.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I think that thats very likely, from my understanding its a fairly common occurance for male F-dom(especialy Fi ones) to overcompensate for traits they deem unmasculine such as acting UBER-macho ect ect. It doesnt seem too far fetched for T-dom(or in your case T Aux) women to do same thing only reversed.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

You mean like... tertiary temptation?
    Yours would be Fe.

Ok because I see some of the ENTPs here and I think gosh what I wouldn't give to have my Ti that developed my Fe almost always gets me mistaken for ENFP or ENFJ and I can't help but think that I am some sort of anomaly because I don't act like a typical ENTP apparently I'm much nicer according to some of the people on the forum.

Edit: Tertiary Temptation?
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    Ok because I see some of the ENTPs here and I think gosh what I wouldn't give to have my Ti that developed my Fe almost always gets me mistaken for ENFP or ENFJ and I can't help but think that I am some sort of anomaly because I don't act like a typical ENTP apparently I'm much nicer according to some of the people on the forum.
    What if the MBTI is an inexact sceince and Individuality beats self-labeling?

No thats silly. Continue to argue semantics amoungst yourselfs
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Do you use Fe to avoid looking inward? (Putting more stock in it than Ti to remain in extroverted terms.)
    I've seen male ENTPs do the same, they just go about it differently.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    Do you see yourselves putting more stock on your Fe than your Ti?
    No. I've been developing my Fe slowly, over the past few years. But I never put any stock into it before. I did mimic it though, at times, to get what I wanted.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm still learning all of the functions, but I get what you are saying and yes I have felt that way as well. I remember since I was extremely young my father begging me to "act like a lady."

I do try to accomodate people, but there is a catch and it catches many people off guard. I will go as far as I need to in situations to keep waters calm, but there is always a limit and many people are suprised when they have hit it and realize I'm not quite like other girls. I also have humored many people (which as Ive gotten older has bugged me more and more and I've quite doing it as much) and I wont say I necessarily went along, but let them think what they want to get what I want etc. However, if I dont want anything and dont care then of course I didnt care.

I have felt pretty much all my life that I was an odd ball and it was actually quite freeing to read about entp and realize that Im not a crazy girl, Im just different and it is ok.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Well I'm not female, but I can certainly relate.

The more I experience the real world the more I realize Ti is a worthless piece of shit that never accomplishes anything. If you want to see what happens when Ti is given too much power, just look at your favorite social failure INTP--without iNtuition, "I'm not ready to assume that yet" because their life mantra because they never feel they have enough information yet to actually DO anything. Better wait it out and see!!

Anyway yeah, Fe is waaaaaaaaaaay more useful in most real world situations than Ti. So is Ne, so is Ni, so is Te...

Fuck Ti; I'm just going to study INJs until I figure out how to replace mine with Ni.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?