• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Females

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's your enneagram type? i think 7w8 types are usually more T than 7w6 types, which are usually more F. 1, 3, 5, 8, are more T and 2, 4, (possibly 6?), and 9 are more F.

in your own sort of defense system, you just employ various strategies. i'm a 5w4 infj, so i ended up using more Ti than Fe, but have kind of come into balance and now have way more fluidity between 5 and 4, Ti and Fe. the situations you participate in that require extroversion or introversion set the stage for your strategized response.

plus gender pressure plays a huge huge part. slant towards F females and T males. and parental family pressure/expectations (mb types of the 'rents, siblings, etc).

sculpting

most of the entp women I have known have actually been pretty well rounded-ie balanced, a bit blunt and very clever. Not huge Fe overusers, As I have hit the thirties and I met my newest entp best friend she does use Fe-but very deliberately.

She says it makes her say nice things when she wants to kill people. The more stressed and pissed she is, the more quiet and "mothering" people think she is. It can be very effective.

The men are much weirder about Fe-sorry guys. The ones in thier twenties are like you'd expect-punky fun Ne with blunt ass Ti thrown in. They are silly-fun-awesome.
I dont have any in the thirties, but all the entp men in thier fourties use tons of Fe. They can seem really nice, almost fawning at times, to the point of being liquified sugar. I have six to watch and they all use Fe heavily, some of them for the better and some for the worse.

Funny, I always thought they liked me in the past as they would be "nice", however now I realize the nicer they are, the more careful I need to be around them.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Funny, I always thought they liked me in the past as they would be "nice", however now I realize the nicer they are, the more careful I need to be around them.

LOL - I don't think it's a hard fast rule but hmm wouldn't totally deny it. ENTPs can be nice and supportive and still like you (even the guys), but there is truth that they try harder when they don't like.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What do you mean by nice? Like syrupy sweet, kill 'em with kindness?

When I'm not fond of someone I'm polite,but they don't get anything more than 1 or 2 word responses from me and I definitely don't initiate conversation. I'll say "hello" and that's about it. I save my charm and wit for the people I like.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
What do you mean by nice? Like syrupy sweet, kill 'em with kindness?

When I'm not fond of someone I'm polite,but they don't get anything more than 1 or 2 word responses from me and I definitely don't initiate conversation. I'll say "hello" and that's about it. I save my charm and wit for the people I like.

Polite = nice for a guy... If you are relaxed you are medium rude/have bite....

Actually if I'm polite with people they really HATE it... :D but they dont know why

Actually charm can be to get me off the hook too

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
This is just something I recognized within myself and I'm wondering if other ENTP females do the same thing. Do you see yourselves putting more stock on your Fe than your Ti? Because I remember the way I used to be and I see myself now and I know that Ti growth has been stunted somewhat by my plea for social acceptance, maybe its just society's influence on me as a female or maybe its a cultural thing but has any other ENTP female or any other Ti-Fe female user experienced the same thing?

I know I can't be a ENFJ because my Ne is way to apparent or an ENFP because my Fi is almost nonexistant something that still bothers the people around me who call me unsympathetic (I like to think of myself as empathetic not sympathetic but this is getting offtopic)

Well I am an ENFP male and I put too much stock in my Te vs. my Fi sometimes. This is normal because of the socialization of Females to be emotional and Males to be Logical. The world means well, but sometimes it can be so closed minded to minorities ;)

My suggestion is to work on your T, and keep the benefits of your F. You can have the best of both worlds, just practice.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
I save my charm and wit for the people I like.
lol too right :p I know many entps who do have a reasonably well developed Fe function...well, the charismatic ones lol... My sister is entp and she's great at charming people, except she can also be very inconsiderate of others' feelings which would both tie into the fe function?

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol too right :p I know many entps who do have a reasonably well developed Fe function...well, the charismatic ones lol... My sister is entp and she's great at charming people, except she can also be very inconsiderate of others' feelings which would both tie into the fe function?

In a certain respect, though Fe usually tries to consider other people's feelings it can sometimes be more concerned with it's perception of the persons feelings than the person in question. I think if she is inconsiderate of others feelings it is because the F is less developed in Ts and probably sometimes takes a backseat to it.

I have had experience with ENTPs and they can be inconsiderate when they get fired up, they just don't care in that moment who they are hurting. I think this can happen to anyone though, you know?

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
In a certain respect, though Fe usually tries to consider other people's feelings it can sometimes be more concerned with it's perception of the persons feelings than the person in question. I think if she is inconsiderate of others feelings it is because the F is less developed in Ts and probably sometimes takes a backseat to it.

I have had experience with ENTPs and they can be inconsiderate when they get fired up, they just don't care in that moment who they are hurting. I think this can happen to anyone though, you know?
Yeah it's more when things don't go her way. So that would probably be an individual thing as opposed to putting that into the entp stereotype lol. Anyways, i think entp women are spunky (provided they are kind lol) :wubbie: