• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What might a depressed ENT look like?

Qre:us

When I'm in a bad mood, I'm a mean, mean sumbitch.

One random thing I do, if someone asks me a question that seems redundant, or dumb, and during one of my 'moods', I will just stop whatever I'm doing, take a sharp swing to face them and STARE, stare them down hard, without blinking, with a stoic face.

Even when they squirm, look around at anywhere but me, and ask in a whisper, "Um...well? Hello?" I'm still staring. Makes for a very uncomfortable situation from the recipient's end, but, from mine, I'm just mentally calming myself from going off on them, hence saying not a word, nor moving an inch.

Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me, but, from my early 20s, I've improved greatly.

:doh:

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

One random thing I do, if someone asks me a question that seems redundant, or dumb, and during one of my 'moods', I will just stop whatever I'm doing, take a sharp swing to face them and STARE, stare them down hard, without blinking, with a stoic face.

Even when they squirm, look around at anywhere but me, and ask in a whisper, "Um...well? Hello?" I'm still staring. Makes for a very uncomfortable situation from the recipient's end, but, from mine, I'm just mentally calming myself from going off on them, hence saying not a word, nor moving an inch.

Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me, but, from my early 20s, I've improved greatly.

Yeah, there's definitely a sense of "either stop being a conventional idiot right now, or leave me alone" if I'm in a bad mood. Stating the obvious leads to very bad results, and people unfortunately have a tendency to do that .

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

ESTP *winks and runs* :D