User Tag List

First 345

When I'm in a bad mood, I'm a mean, mean sumbitch.

One random thing I do, if someone asks me a question that seems redundant, or dumb, and during one of my 'moods', I will just stop whatever I'm doing, take a sharp swing to face them and STARE, stare them down hard, without blinking, with a stoic face.

Even when they squirm, look around at anywhere but me, and ask in a whisper, "Um...well? Hello?" I'm still staring. Makes for a very uncomfortable situation from the recipient's end, but, from mine, I'm just mentally calming myself from going off on them, hence saying not a word, nor moving an inch.

Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me, but, from my early 20s, I've improved greatly.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

One random thing I do, if someone asks me a question that seems redundant, or dumb, and during one of my 'moods', I will just stop whatever I'm doing, take a sharp swing to face them and STARE, stare them down hard, without blinking, with a stoic face.

Even when they squirm, look around at anywhere but me, and ask in a whisper, "Um...well? Hello?" I'm still staring. Makes for a very uncomfortable situation from the recipient's end, but, from mine, I'm just mentally calming myself from going off on them, hence saying not a word, nor moving an inch.

Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me, but, from my early 20s, I've improved greatly.

Yeah, there's definitely a sense of "either stop being a conventional idiot right now, or leave me alone" if I'm in a bad mood. Stating the obvious leads to very bad results, and people unfortunately have a tendency to do that .

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

ESTP *winks and runs*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]