• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NT & NF's

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
That OR half of this board is mistyped and it really is quite a diverse community, just nobody knows it:)

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
S-types are trying to take over the world and failing.
N-types are taking over the Internet and SUCCEEDING.

Mwahahaaa. :devil:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Exactly the reason why i like this forum better than intpc. It has the nfs. Ü

i wouldn't be so quick to believe the type they all say/think they are.

there are a lot of NFs over there.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This site was created by the INTP Central forum in order to purge the NFs from their ranks and quite a few NTPs came for the ride. After that, like attracted like.

I like riding NTPs. They get all bucky under saddle.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Blank.jpg

:)

this is not realistic enough.

1znvrl4.jpg

Much better!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Probably a fair few Ss get put off from signing up by some of the attitudes about them around here eg. Sensors would hang around and visit a forum if only it had more pretty colours and pictures, as if they're children.

Not to mention that the theory itself (mbti) has no decent grounding or application in the real world.

Unique

S-types are trying to take over the world and failing.
N-types are taking over the Internet and SUCCEEDING.

Mwahahaaa. :devil:

I'm aware that you are joking but seriously there are far more S's than N's that use the "internet" their interests just don't lie in MBTI

Qre:us

Probably a fair few Ss get put off from signing up by some of the attitudes about them around here eg. Sensors would hang around and visit a forum if only it had more pretty colours and pictures, as if they're children.

+1, not to mention, the insult throwing that goes on around here. The most heinous of which, accusing someone of being a Sensor. :horor:

I think there are ISTPs, ISFJs and ISTJs that may be mystyping themselves as INTPs, INFJs and INTJs.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Sensers!!!

sensor_switches.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
+1, not to mention, the insult throwing that goes on around here. The most heinous of which, accusing someone of being a Sensor. :horor:

I think there are ISTPs, ISFJs and ISTJs that may be mystyping themselves as INTPs, INFJs and INTJs.

Is this that special time when you tell us your really a jeremy piven sort of estp doing research into entps for an acting class/the Zavata Circus?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this that special time when you tell us your really a jeremy piven sort of estp doing research into entps for an acting class/the Zavata Circus?

She's done that already. How predictable! ;)

Qre:us

Dear ENKi-ENFP,

You got me, ESTP, said I.

(forget the fact that in my original post, I didn't mention a single mistyped E :devil:...foresight to cover one's ass is grand in us ESTPs...suck that dick, ENTPs!!)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We do like our variety 'round here. :D Halla's the huge yellow one that looks like a launch pad.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm aware that you are joking but seriously there are far more S's than N's that use the "internet" their interests just don't lie in MBTI

Shhh.... Ignorance is bliss.

N's, prepare for battle. We're taking over Myspace.