• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NT & NF's

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Any thoughts on why there are so many NT and NF threads and posts on Typo..C? jointly they make up around 20% of the population and yet we/they swamp the site?

Thought on a postcard...

L

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'ld dare to say given the factor that 90% of the posts on this site are from a freak, meaning I make up 90% of the posts on this site, it would explain the N overload: regarding the freaks part I mean :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe S types like to speak with three dimentional people...

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
There's the real life thing, and then there's also the excessive self-analysis based on a system full of abstract concepts thing... somehow doesn't seem to me like S types would go in for this stuff too much.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Check the % of the forum's membership; that will help things make a little more sense.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes but than then says that S types aren't interested in becomign memebers... maybe they are off partying and having family celebrations....

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
It's gotta do with the theory-based discussion and the lack of stuff to sense that probably keeps a lot of Ss away. That's not to say those that are here are any worse at it; they're just outliers in terms of interest. Honestly, it's nice in some regard to have so many Ns around though. We're a definite minority most elsewhere.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
This forum has become an N community.

Ns are simply better able to deepen relationships with people in this medium than Ss.

We have almost no sensory interaction and spend most of our time giving opinion pieces on various topics (not to mention finding art that "represents a member" rofl)

This is an N forum with a few Ss who like Ns.

L

Lasting_Pain

If we were to change the forum to a much more vibrant, colorful, cover bookish type forum then Ss would flock to us like bees to honey.

Right now the forum's color scheme is boring. Plus the fact that MBTI is only fun for about 5 minutes, makes this forum only suitable for the depth it has. And we all know, S=Shallow!

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Blank.jpg

:)

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Any thoughts on why there are so many NT and NF threads and posts on Typo..C? jointly they make up around 20% of the population and yet we/they swamp the site?

Thought on a postcard...

L

This site was created by the INTP Central forum in order to purge the NFs from their ranks and quite a few NTPs came for the ride. After that, like attracted like.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
This site was created by the INTP Central forum in order to purge the NFs from their ranks and quite a few NTPs came for the ride. After that, like attracted like.

LOL

I don't really get that S types need pictures (which are N domain I would think - abstract thought), or pretty colours...

Maybe topics, or stuff to do round here, maybe N types are more into navel gazing.

Just strange the real population v's the sites population is inverse...

Unique

MBTI is a theory which is more of an N thing, you want S's? go to myspace, a non theory based forum or an online game etc

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
If this place becomes vibrant, colourful and full of silly fluffy pictures. I am off.
(DON'T). ;)

I like that this place is clinical. It serves it purpose and is practical.
What more do people want.

I agree that there should be more S's on here but some are sensitive, some have lives, blah, blah, blah.

Just have to make do with what we got.

I like NT's. :yes:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
MBTI is a theory which is more of an N thing, you want S's? go to myspace, a non theory based forum or an online game etc

exactly, sensors usually don't care much for mbti.

Cypocalypse

MBTI Type
eNtP
Enneagram
4w5/

Exactly the reason why i like this forum better than intpc. It has the nfs. Ü