• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ videos

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE="nwETbP6_s10"]50 cent[/YOUTUBE]

ENTJ moments:

"Why is no one sympathetic for me when I need to think of a new strategy to do away with one of them"

"how did I fix the fight?" reponse: "I heard you say: you fix fights!"

the entire situation with "mike" the guy off screen. overtalking him, getting loud and not hearing him through. Dealing with a conceptual idea of bullying instead of an emotional/social one.

"let me tell you what's the problem with everybody having an opinion..."

just him getting loud when he's making a point.

I think the woman is ENXP

Post em as you find em
ENTJs post videos only please.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Is Gordo an ENTJ? I definitely wouldn't be surprised. I luff him. Used to luff him more before he was revealed as an adultering ass tho. :(

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I am the only ENTJ that think these people are not ENTJ.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Come to think of it, it makes perfect sense that Alonzo is an ENTJ.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
You guys are just letting your Fi get the better of you, it's keeping you from seeing the truth: 50 cent is one of the world's most successful and lovable ENTJs

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
You guys are just letting your Fi get the better of you, it's keeping you from seeing the truth: 50 cent is one of the world's most successful and lovable ENTJs

Ive always theorized that if you actualy talked to most (gangster)rappers, like if you got past the whole image they project they would be very intelligent.
Think of it this way, the smart gangsters figured out they were on a dead end road and managed pull the strings to not only get out of that situation but to turn it to their advantage. The stupid ones are all dead.
50 cent has made a rediculous amount of money off of marketing himself, toys, sneakers, a movie, 2 video games, ect. Hes built an empire off of an image, a construct of his own design. Seems very ENTJ to me.

Jaguar

I don't know about you, but I "see" the truth with my Ni, not my Fi.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Did I say otherwise?

You're so grouchy, bro.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You should know better than to say that to an ENTJ! :D
The eyes see, but have no vision.
If I used only my eyes, I would have been dead years ago.
Literally.

Indeed we all would be. :D

Maybe not literally like you. Seeing things in a concrete way is much more reliable than seeing it through rose colored glasses was the point I was getting at though (and I'm sure you knew that).

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I Have Found it...

...the Holy Grail of male NTJ videos.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9S5-EB8dR8"]Bask in its Almighty Glow[/YOUTUBE]

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
There is no way 50 cent is an ENTJ - he's an ESTP.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is no way 50 cent is an ENTJ - he's an ESTP.

I agree, too. There is NO way in hell that he's an NT, much less an ENTJ. The guy is as SP and ESTP as it gets. (No ENTJ would get shot five times without being important or necessary in any way. :D)