User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    YES - and I've not been on a date in how long.......... You know I can manage multimples of millions of pounds at work down to under 10 in accuracy - but my personal banking is a train crash LOL (typical ENTP)...

LOL I think in all fairness it may be an NT thing, they fit their life in around work not work around their lifes.... it's really not self respecting... although I suspect NT's use work as a form of intellectual stimulation rather than just working for money - but thats just a PoV..
    You havent been on a date because you have to manage multiples of millions of pounds ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Here is something I've seen in an ENTP. He tends to shoot for ideas that are beyond what he can sufficiently support. This is what I also meant by over-estimating his abilities. Ni dominants do the same, but the thought sits in back of the mind until it's ready. The Ne user throws them right out. It may be a method of using their environment to process their thoughts. (This is another example of seeing someone's actions in my light. Ex: How NTPs are 'lazy' to NTJs.)

Of course, not every ENTP will relate.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Here is something I've seen in an ENTP. He tends to shoot for ideas that are beyond what he can sufficiently support. This is what I also meant by over-estimating his abilities. Ni dominants do the same, but the thought sits in back of the mind until it's ready. Ne throws them right out. It may be a method of using their environment to process their thoughts.

Of course, not every ENTP will relate.
    You are not the first INTJ to tell us that you are better. It's getting boring !

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You havent been on a date because you have to manage multiples of millions of pounds ?
    noooo, now that would be stupid... I've not bene on a date in the longest time, because I get too invovled in my work that I kind of forget.

It's almost a 90% change I wont know when the next bank holiday is/make plans with the exception of Christmas/New year (cos it's always there)....

My life seems to play second fiddle to my working life - I think it's a wee bit sad, and I need to get a more balanced perspective.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    noooo, now that would be stupid... I've not bene on a date in the longest time, because I get too invovled in my work that I kind of forget.

It's almost a 90% change I wont know when the next bank holiday is/make plans with the exception of Christmas/New year (cos it's always there)....

My life seems to play second fiddle to my working life - I think it's a wee bit sad, and I need to get a more balanced perspective.
    So what about dinner at 1 pm at your printer in your office ?

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL - your on.....

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are not the first INTJ to tell us that you are better. It's getting boring !
    I added a second line before this. This highlights how one type interprets another type's actions. Nothing's meant to indicate superiority unless explicitly stated.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Alrite, I bring the wine

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I added a second line before this. This highlights how one type interprets another type's actions. Nothing's meant to indicate superiority unless explicitly stated.
    jajaja, I go prepare dinner now

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Here is something I've seen in an ENTP. He tends to shoot for ideas that are beyond what he can sufficiently support.
    What is your basis for deciding that he can't handle these things, rather than simply choosing not to?