User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

Results 271 to 280 of 291

  1. #271
    loopy Ulaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    women almost always marry their dads.... you can scream all you like but xNTJ here you come :P
    *mourns*

  2. #272
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    *mourns*
    ahhhh its not always a bad thing I don't think.... there are always exceptions

  3. #273
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Well I gave up, the sharking was just getting too much. Shame because I really liked him, but I don't want to be with a guy who had a roving eye, life is too short and it would ultimately breed either jelousy or insecurity... stuff that for a tube of smarties....

    hmmmmmm never mind... NEXT!

  4. #274
    Senior Member MiasmaResonance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Supposedly the best partner for the INTP romantically is the ENTJ. This makes sense to me. I've usually gotten along with every ENTJ male I've met, and I do like the extroverted factor to some extent. I do however love my fellow INTPs, and I get along with one of my closest male INTP friends swimmingly. It's like discussing things with a male version of myself. Everything is understood, because we are so similar. The emotions, thought process, etc. Not once have I had a bad disagreement with this fellow. We speak on the same terms. It's nice.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

  5. #275
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    "XNTJ's and XNTP's" has got to be the cutest way of saying NT's ever.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #276
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    Supposedly the best partner for the INTP romantically is the ENTJ. This makes sense to me. I've usually gotten along with every ENTJ male I've met, and I do like the extroverted factor to some extent. I do however love my fellow INTPs, and I get along with one of my closest male INTP friends swimmingly. It's like discussing things with a male version of myself. Everything is understood, because we are so similar. The emotions, thought process, etc. Not once have I had a bad disagreement with this fellow. We speak on the same terms. It's nice.
    Who says INTP-ENTJ? It's not Keirsey and definitely isn't a socionics dual thing.

    Problem with INTP romance can be that you can encounter the same problems and have the same blind spots, intrapersonally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    "XNTJ's and XNTP's" has got to be the cutest way of saying NT's ever.
    But we're just talking about the J/P switch! Not those incestuous demons who stick to the same functions!



  7. #277
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Who says INTP-ENTJ? It's not Keirsey and definitely isn't a socionics dual thing.
    This place says so: INTP Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Problem with INTP romance can be that you can encounter the same problems and have the same blind spots, intrapersonally.
    Yeah, this is a tough one in the beginning. I'm still struggling sometimes. There needs to be a concious effort to work through it, willingness to learn and gain understanding for each others weak spots. I think it's pretty cool, cause you learn a lot about yourself in the process.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    But we're just talking about the J/P switch! Not those incestuous demons who stick to the same functions!
    I gotta say, I'm really starting to like the P in INTP. It makes them truly unique and reduces my chances of dying of a heart attack.

  8. #278
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    you know this just got spooky because this thread died just after the INTJ had fallen on the earth (the world is flat), but he started chatting to me again yesterday and low and behold this thread gets bumped.

    Spooky... still I've kind of gone off the ball, he is being all one word answers instead of chatting and he is still a country away

    Ho hum maybe I ought to replace properly

  9. #279
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    Supposedly the best partner for the INTP romantically is the ENTJ.
    Now that is scary.

  10. #280
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Now that is scary.
    yeah, for them.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Do ISTJ's hang on to all old relationships (stay 'friends' with old gf's and friends)
    By OregonENFP in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:04 AM
  2. [MBTItm] A Difference Between XNTJ types and XNTP types
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. [MBTItm] XNTJ humor vs XNTP humor
    By Amargith in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO