• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I find ENTJs too controlling. But a not too introverted INTJ is awesome.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
NOOOOOOO!

The reasoning is a tad bizarre. You'd think in terms of balance, putting Fe-tards and Fi-tards in a romantic, intimate setting is recipe for disaster and is possibly responsible for a genocide or two in history. But IME there's something about those ETJs that I can't get enough of. The whole Te-dom style is tremendously entertaining.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The reasoning is a tad bizarre. You'd think in terms of balance, putting Fe-tards and Fi-tards in a romantic, intimate setting is recipe for disaster and is possibly responsible for a genocide or two in history. But IME there's something about those ETJs that I can't get enough of. The whole Te-dom style is tremendously entertaining.
It's because you like to be dominated.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It's because you like to be dominated.

Not really. Tends to not work out that way at all, even though I make it seem so at times as a joke :D If anything, I like the idea of someone who values their independence and force of will as much as I do, but orients it a bit more externally, which I have trouble doing. Our approaches are similar, just aimed in different directions, which I think gives us tremendous balance when dealing with things.

L

Lasting_Pain

As I have stated previously, ENTJ rocks. Just have to find me one, or better yet, they have to find me.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I would take ENFJ above ENTJ. Trouble is I have very strong opinions, so if mine and the ENTJ's opinions aren't the same as mine or they don't manage to win me over to their worldview, I will find their opinionated nature unbearable and they will find my constant opposition unbearable.

ENFJ though, epically manipulates me, bring it on! :tongue:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
women almost always marry their dads....:D you can scream all you like but xNTJ here you come :p

First off, I hate my father. He is an incredibly unhealthy ISTJ.
Secondly, girls who loathe their fathers are most likely to marry guys who are opposite of their fathers...which would be an ENFP, which I'm cool with. I get along with them the most, tied with INTPs.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would take ENFJ above ENTJ. Trouble is I have very strong opinions, so if mine and the ENTJ's opinions aren't the same as mine or they don't manage to win me over to their worldview, I will find their opinionated nature unbearable and they will find my constant opposition unbearable.

ENFJ though, epically manipulates me, bring it on! :tongue:

I'd take ENFJ over ENTJ too. :yes: I just can't deal very well with opinionated people (I am NOT saying that all ENTJ's are opinionated; an ENFJ is just less likely to be opinionated than an ENTJ, in my opinion).

First off, I hate my father. He is an incredibly unhealthy ISTJ.
Secondly, girls who loathe their fathers are most likely to marry guys who are opposite of their fathers...which would be an ENFP, which I'm cool with. I get along with them the most, tied with INTPs.

Hey, I have an unhealthy ISTJ father too! :D

But nah, I'm not sure if I can take on an ENFP on a regular basis (as a romantic partner; ENFP friends are kewl). ENFP bounciness tends to wear me out after a while.