User Tag List

First 172526272829 Last

Results 261 to 270 of 291

  1. #261
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That scenario is not likely but it is not completly impossibe.
    (sorry I don't know the details).
    can you explain what you mean.... I'm a bit lost which bit you are refering too... that he will stop?

  2. #262
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    . After too long, I lose patience and interest.
    Yes thats my point, if he doens't make the effort soon I'll just think sod this for a game of soldiers... But I have said I'm begining to get twitchy so he will either move or not...

  3. #263
    loopy Ulaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd
    Posts
    850

    Default

    erm, i like NTJs just not as romantic partners. i see ENTJ as great (perhaps the best possible) partners is business/crime but that's it. in fact, i'd rather be in a relationship with their opposite, the isfp.

    i've known a couple ENTJ guys, (and only one INTJ who i didn't get the chance to know well) and err.. yes, ive experienced bit of an attraction. i think i frighten them though. the one who was kinda interested in me is slowly come to realise that im not the usual girl. i think he wanted some cute giggly thing to have hanging offf his arm. ha, he can hang off mine if he wants (as long he's quiet)
    i think the relationship would become overshadowed by the competition, ENTJs and i just can't seem to help ourselves.

    my dad is XNTJ so i know how it kinda goes and if someone from the future told me i was going to end up married to an ENTJ i'd feel like i had been forced to settle or something (no offence). it could be alot worse though.

    from what i've read in this forum, ENTJ dudes don't seem to be into INTP chicks much anyway.

    i feel like we're natural comrades but im just not particularly attracted to them romantically. if this is how i feel about ENTJs i wonder what all the infj/enfp and infp/enfj hype is about? i guess its just what happens when you pair idealists together; damn dirty lies!
    Last edited by Ulaes; 10-18-2009 at 06:49 AM.

  4. #264
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    can you explain what you mean.... I'm a bit lost which bit you are refering too... that he will stop?
    That he is trying to find a way to have a better communication with you.
    Maybe he is just doing what you are doing in this thread. (just a thought)

  5. #265
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That he is trying to find a way to have a better communication with you.
    Maybe he is just doing what you are doing in this thread. (just a thought)
    It's possible but he is sharking women while he is doing it... well he is perusing a dating sight, which isn't like this in terms of chatting about stuff. He may be doing it quiet innocently... but then I suspect that is a conveineint through to me and the guy is just sharking other women but claims he isn't chatting to them... t's possible he is just looking

  6. #266
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    my dad is XNTJ so i know how it kinda goes and if someone from the future told me i was going to end up married to an ENTJ i'd feel like i had been forced to settle or something (no offence). it could be alot worse though.
    women almost always marry their dads.... you can scream all you like but xNTJ here you come :P

  7. #267
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    It's possible but he is sharking women while he is doing it... well he is perusing a dating sight, which isn't like this in terms of chatting about stuff. He may be doing it quiet innocently... but then I suspect that is a conveineint through to me and the guy is just sharking other women but claims he isn't chatting to them... t's possible he is just looking
    As I said "contigency planning" is the most probable scenario and my bet goes to this one.

  8. #268
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Yes I would think - I'll see if he keeps it up post us meeting up properly and if does I'll do tit for tat and see how he likes it.



    Thanks - you've been a real help, I do think this guy is trustworth and legitimate, i guess things are always strange at the begining... but I am hopeful

  9. #269
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Yes I would think - I'll see if he keeps it up post us meeting up properly and if does I'll do tit for tat and see how he likes it.



    Thanks - you've been a real help, I do think this guy is trustworth and legitimate, i guess things are always strange at the begining... but I am hopeful
    In that case good luck.


    However I am wondering why do you think that this guy is an INTJ ? (just curious)

  10. #270
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    In that case good luck.


    However I am wondering why do you think that this guy is an INTJ ? (just curious)
    We typed him when I started chatting to him... just gave him some big choices, I'm pretty sure he actually is... he has a phd in physics, and is very bright.

    Basically I asked him if he prefered to think then talk or talk as he thinks... he was an I (and I'm pretty sure about that...

    Then asked him if he was a big or a small pickture guy, needed evidence or was imaganative... very N

    Then asked if he prefered to make decisions on emotions or rationally, he was big time T

    Then the plan v's unplanned... V planned

    I keep trying to get him to take the test which he said he would but he hasn't.... If I was querying anything - that I can't see visably is he might be an S type, but I wont know for sure until I meet him. Not full proof but I'm reasonably sure he is INTJ

    I feel I am getting very into him... aweeeeeeeeeee

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Do ISTJ's hang on to all old relationships (stay 'friends' with old gf's and friends)
    By OregonENFP in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:04 AM
  2. [MBTItm] A Difference Between XNTJ types and XNTP types
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. [MBTItm] XNTJ humor vs XNTP humor
    By Amargith in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO