User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

haha. well if you dreamt of electric sheep instead youd be normal for an android. anything less is unworthy and just a bother, i think.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Is it ok if I say yes or would I do something stupid then ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

can't know until you try. no nets. no promises.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    ...........I think that even if my experiences with NFs werent entirely possible they definitely expanded my capacity to nurture others (not much of a hurtle there) and be nurtured.
    I agree with you to an extent, I like that they an empathise but sometimes they over do it. A classic serial female feely thing, an Ex of mine return some books with a note. It was 3 lines long and mainly factual.... Take 3 women on an agenda, this poor bloke was diagnosed with all sorts of emotional overlays. I don't meet too many NF men, but I like the ones I do.

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    hahaha, he talked muff with you? Oh good lord. Either way, I find them to be all talk most of the time. But I'll let you know if I ever get a larger sample size.

Oh the SJs... In a way, there is something sexy about all that controlling behavior - when watched from afar, of course.
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back.....

Well at least he isn't traveling which was the main issue because I was not. He still seems very keen although instead of jumping on a train and coming over he is sorting out his accomidation and stuff.... and I am feeling like the bottom of the pile of his agenda... am I being harsh???? He does say he is really interested but I can see he is still checking his dating profile.... but my instincts are saying he is truthful and trustworthy and interested in a pretty full on way

We are getting on very well, some of the jars we had going on in summer seem to have evaporated, and I actually missed chatting to him the other day.... I do think I like this INTJ man.... hmmmm wonder if he will be as good on meeting....

PS what happened on the ENTJ date.............

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The last INTJ I knew was my best friend for over 5 years. She taught me about astronomy, showed me how to calculate the "ascending" thing of a starsign in astrology, talked with me about probability theory and we both got intrested in quantum physics.
    Ent... did you do much beyond the maths of astrology? I totally missed ths post at the time...

FWIW - I had a similar relationship and we got it on and it felt like a science experiment, perfectly horrible... some folks are destined to be freinds others lovers

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Basically what Poppy said. Never felt a click with many INTJs. ENTJs on the other hand...oh body. Sign me up.
    You
    re signed up!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    He needs to prolong every decision making process - not making a decision is the ultimate decision. He has no sense of time and has difficulties respecting deadlines. He refuses to be in a rush, even when it's necessary. He doesn't not want to confront problems immediately or when they arise - he needs more information and time. By the time he's done processing, I've already implemented the changes. He does not enjoy being pushed or rushed into anything, not even fun stuff! Also, sometimes when I make him do something for me, he can give me grief about it like weeks later - I'll ask him to turn off all the lights in the apartment, and he does immediately without any sign of resentment. After a week or so, when he's had time to think about it, he gets pissy with me for making him do it. What the what? Usually there's something wrong with my tone or the way I asked.
    Fits my INTP ex-husband to a T. And a P. And an I. And an N.

Q: Why couldn't I, an entp female make it with an intp male?

A: You'd be to hard on him?

True in our case!
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    We are getting on very well, some of the jars we had going on in summer seem to have evaporated, and I actually missed chatting to him the other day.... I do think I like this INTJ man.... hmmmm wonder if he will be as good on meeting....
    Well, you have nothing to lose but your pride. And pride is overrated. Go get him.

PS what happened on the ENTJ date.............
    It was a disaster! He yelled at me twice, as far as I remember. But that was such a long time ago and I've moved on to bigger and better things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

I hate ENTPs. Well, most. Ahem.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."