User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You keep stealing my all-time-jokes. First the 50 bucks regarding smilies and now you claim P-ness.

I sense a storm coming young Padawaan
    I always had your P-ness.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Dude, tread this one lightly. Make sure that he was in fact really making a move on you and not just being as friendly and outgoing as he knew how. This was my mistake. In my experience, they do not like a direct approach. Tread lightly.

Yes I'm pretty sure he was making a move (he talked muff for about an hour) but he was on the net so not perhaps all that practicle....

as for asking them out, I need to know a bloke a while before I do that. I'll drink coffee with anyone - but wont just date anyone. I heed your advice though

For what its worth I went out with an SJ for coffee and then a follow up for a beer and he started tell me to wear high heels/dress up and he turned up scruffy... hate that type of control and he had other issues so BYE!!!!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

Basically, none of these men liked me. I don't know why I would want to try again. Maybe masochism? Maybe because there are so many other redeeming qualities - the humor, the devilish glint, the intelligence, the everything?? But at the end of the day, I know it probably won't work. Incidentally, these are the only men that have ever rejected me, so take that for what it's worth - it's most likely masochism.
    They could be your White Whale, your Moby Dick [aren't I punny]. Regret can be a powerful thing when it manifests itself.

Again, you hit it out of the park. I'm impressed, my dear Robin. Now, shine up the batmobile for me, will ya?
    For you!? I don't know why you maintain this ridiculous charade, we both know I'm the one who drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    ... and very important. I know that face. Hell, I invented it! If you're gonna use my face, it'll cost you 50 bucks per frown.
    I believe I'm allowed to use it under the Fair Use doctrine. Plus, I credit George Costanza anyways, so you get nothing from me!

MBTI
    ENTP

S&P = P-ness is goodness.... I can see that, although lack of time keeping, never completing stuff, change of plans - distractions etc - can irk at times I would think

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I always had your P-ness.
    Yea, many boys wish that No.. wait
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Yes I'm pretty sure he was making a move (he talked muff for about an hour) but he was on the net so not perhaps all that practicle....

as for asking them out, I need to know a bloke a while before I do that. I'll drink coffee with anyone - but wont just date anyone. I heed your advice though

For what its worth I went out with an SJ for coffee and then a follow up for a beer and he started tell me to wear high heels/dress up and he turned up scruffy... hate that type of control and he had other issues so BYE!!!!
    hahaha, he talked muff with you? Oh good lord. Either way, I find them to be all talk most of the time. But I'll let you know if I ever get a larger sample size.

Oh the SJs... In a way, there is something sexy about all that controlling behavior - when watched from afar, of course.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

But for serious, I don't need another J in my life. Not in my romantic relationships, anyway. I need a P to balance out my hard J and I think Js and Ps could each benefit from learning something from each another. Two strong Js in one relationship could kill a dead person.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    They could be your White Whale, your Moby Dick [aren't I punny]. Regret can be a powerful thing when it manifests itself.
    classic. but who are you speaking about when you say regret? je ne regrette rien!!!

For you!? I don't know why you maintain this ridiculous charade, we both know I'm the one who drives/
    True, I've always seen you as more of a chauffeur than a proper sidekick.

MBTI
    ENTP

Jen the whole

"are the only men that have ever rejected me" and the intellegence thing all sound quite mindmate to me.

I've had an ENTP man under my skin for the last decade (although I hadn't seen him - he haunted me), until I get a feel of him lately and I'm think he was not all that.

Intellegence and not putting up with crap from you - is very attractive. No matter how assertive women are, they don't want to be with a man who is a door mat, and as an ENTP you can probably wrap most men round your finger, there is no challenge and it's dull, hence the challenge of the INTJ

The shower guy, v. strange, imaging standing watching a woman naked, showering and it takes you 2 whole dayes to fix the process, I hope you asked for your money back?

L

MBTI
    ENTP

But for serious, I don't need another J in my life. Not in my romantic relationships, anyway. I need a P to balance out my hard J. Two strong Js in one relationship could kill a dead person.
    Sweetie - in my book, one J can do that all by themselves...

Lists, check lists, route plans, instructions to breath.... :P

I do think there needs to be balance