User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 291

  1. #131
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Can we talk about something else now that sentimental stuff wears me out !

    What about soccer, Real Madrid vs Dortmund my neighbour town today. What you think ? I say 1:6
    LOL - I might be assertive but I'm still a women

  2. #132
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    LOL - I might be assertive but I'm still a women
    Those aren't contraindicative.

  3. #133
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    yes but they don't = football

  4. #134
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Jen

    Why do you want a 3rd INTJ?

    what happened to the last two.

    I think my recent rub shoulders with one was the first who wasn't a blood relative. I'm guessing my father was one (who I got on with) and my least prefered brother is one.

  5. #135
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    I think female NT assertiveness is such because NTs in general abhor sacrificing any ounce of individuality, and hate censoring themselves "just because." NT females may face more resistance because they're girls and NTs typically ignore gender roles. It isn't as much a power play as it is just being unapologetic in being themselves.

    Probably also the reason the girls seem more assertive than the guys, they just need to expend more effort jumping over the societal hurdles.



  6. #136
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think female NT assertiveness is such because NTs in general abhor sacrificing any ounce of individuality, and hate censoring themselves "just because." NT females may face more resistance because they're girls and NTs typically ignore gender roles. It isn't as much a power play as it is just being unapologetic in being themselves.

    Probably also the reason the girls seem more assertive than the guys, they just need to expend more effort jumping over the societal hurdles.
    Well put!

    -----Took you long enough. Where you thinking about having sex with photons again?

  7. #137
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    I think my assertiveness falls on the dominant side, I'm not going to let myself off that hook, but I do agree that sometimes the gender bit gets in the way... what is so wrong with women beign direct about askign a bloke out...

  8. #138
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    The last INTJ I knew was my best friend for over 5 years. She taught me about astronomy, showed me how to calculate the "ascending" thing of a starsign in astrology, talked with me about probability theory and we both got intrested in quantum physics.

    She had 2 best friends and all together they called us Charlies Angels, with me being a damned good Charlie .

    I never had something with that girl, though we seemed like destinied for each other. We never even got close, cause noone made an advance. Until the last day she finished school and went to France to study. We tried sleeping together and it was horrible. I so can fuck myself in the face for messing that up bigtime. I just hope she got to know some nice french boy and forgot about me as fast as humanly possible !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  9. #139
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    what is so wrong with women beign direct about askign a bloke out...
    Nothing if you're after an INTJ... since that's what you'd have to do anyway for us to know what the hell is going on.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

  10. #140
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Jen

    Why do you want a 3rd INTJ?

    what happened to the last two.
    The second one - well, I was wrapped up in him a lot more than I was willing to admit at the time. But all he wanted to do was change me. He hated the fact that I wore heels all the time, he hated that I would jump to run out the door when my phone rang. He hated that I always have people staying at my house. I guess he just didn't like me.

    I fell for the third one, not because he was an INTJ, just because he was cool as shit. I think I intimidated him by moving things along too fast. Which I still can't see, but I respect his opinion nonetheless. We never dated. It basically came down to that he didn't realize I was hitting on him in a real way and he was not ready for it. So, in other words, he didn't like me either.

    The first, I wrote about in a post (click on quote and also read the subsequent posts...):

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I like INTJs a lot and enjoy their sense of humor. Very dry. The only things I don't like, which I've mentioned a million times before, is the dismissiveness when they think you are wrong and the way they attack your character, rather than the argument. Not a fan. But everything else is a-ok.

    Speaking of showers... I dated an INTJ once and it was taking a very long time before we got, um, intimate. One day as I was getting into the shower, he asked if he could watch. I thought that this was it, and was overjoyed. He told me to pretend as if he wasn't there and to just shower from start to finish the way I normally do. Ok, whatever. So I took my usual shower and he just sat there and watched. I was a bit disappointed, but didn't judge - people are into a variety of things.

    I didn't hear from him for the next two days. He then appeared at my door with a powerpoint presentation of how I can make more efficient use of my time in the shower - so I can finally be on time when we have plans. Hmpf.
    Basically, none of these men liked me. I don't know why I would want to try again. Maybe masochism? Maybe because there are so many other redeeming qualities - the humor, the devilish glint, the intelligence, the everything?? But at the end of the day, I know it probably won't work. Incidentally, these are the only men that have ever rejected me, so take that for what it's worth - it's most likely masochism.


    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think female NT assertiveness is such because NTs in general abhor sacrificing any ounce of individuality, and hate censoring themselves "just because." NT females may face more resistance because they're girls and NTs typically ignore gender roles. It isn't as much a power play as it is just being unapologetic in being themselves.

    Probably also the reason the girls seem more assertive than the guys, they just need to expend more effort jumping over the societal hurdles.
    Again, you hit it out of the park. I'm impressed, my dear Robin. Now, shine up the batmobile for me, will ya?

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Do ISTJ's hang on to all old relationships (stay 'friends' with old gf's and friends)
    By OregonENFP in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 05:04 AM
  2. [MBTItm] A Difference Between XNTJ types and XNTP types
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. [MBTItm] XNTJ humor vs XNTP humor
    By Amargith in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO