User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That's when you long out for the boobs to grab the remote instead to switch channels, right ?
    That's when I can just throw them over my shoulders and use as pillows!
    http://www.nunzioweb.com/daz/pics/boob_pillow.jpg

Or neck-support to prevent from whiplash injuries. Saftey first.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

Yeah, NxJ are great for me....they allow me to play to my heart's content while looking out for daily life for me. :P
    You see, I can see that might be complimentary... rather than two P's - not a bill would be paid in the house and there would be no bank balance or irnoed cloths etc. etc

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    surely German women are no push over as standard?
    I dont understand that phrase.

No I am quite sure german woman are exactly like that. There happens to be even the new worse trend that men become very submissive, while woman become more domineering.

I dont think its the right way, every key to success is balance. And what I was saying is that I am not used to dealing with domineering woman or men. I lack experience in that field, cause I managed to draw a circle around that people so far.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    That's when I can just throw them over my shoulders and use as pillows!
    http://www.nunzioweb.com/daz/pics/boob_pillow.jpg

Or neck-support to prevent from whiplash injuries. Saftey first.
    ROFL +1 I already feel sleepy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    All this I'm taking from anecdotal experiences in real life:

ENTP - Love/hate, either I love them, or they irritate me because I see the same thought processes as mine but with completely different conclusions (that I most likely discarded, hence, my annoyance). And, the immature cocky ones (mostly the boys) whose ethics are malleable, makes me want to sucker punch them in the face. The ones I love are because they bring validation to me, my personality (being seen as a crazy oddballl, it's like, there's OTHERS, who *gets* it); like looking in the mirror. I wouldn't be in an intimate relationship with one though, as it would be too much me. Which, contrary to what you may believe, is not always a good thing.

INTP - good as friends, but, nothing more. Their dominant Ti makes me sometimes because they can get so stuck in a rut, a static model for which to evaluate the logic, and miss the evolving picture. "What's the framework?" they'll shout, while I say, "we won't know until we explore every angle, variable; the framework is constantly evolving!". Which frustrates them.

And, their secondary Ne clashes with my primary Ne because I want them to "keep up" and they want me to be more "stable, less random", so they get frustrated and I get bored. Great conversations though, but, there are times, where it's like pulling teeth to get them to engage. I need to bounce off of someone, and sometimes, it's like, ..........................

And, then there's the social awkwardness that, unlike INTJ which seems a deliberately executed thing, the INTP ones makes me a bit embarrassed for them.

ENTJ - my homies, my comrade. I like how they don't back down, so, it gives me a great outlet to explore my 'push, push, explore' side. Out of all the NTs, they seem the most practical and the least creative (Te leading and secondary N, and Ni instead of Ne), which makes for great balancing between us. And, it seems, they, like INTJs, humour my Ne much better than, say, Ne types (e.g. INTP). Ni/Ne just gels well. Maybe the novelty of each other?

I wouldn't want to date them though as it'll be a game of 'power', who's gonna put who in their place. And, my one-upmanship only gets added fuel by my ENTJ friends, which is not always healthy in a relationship setting.

INTJ - N-dominant, and it's a delicious interplay of Ne/Ni. They actually seem charmed by the wackiness that my Ne produces and have the most patience for it (of the 3 NTs). And, they take my ribbing them about their 'anal ways' in stride. I like how we're always trying to get the other to 'fall for a line'. I am also tickled to bits how seriously my INTJ (bf) takes my cockiness, almost exasperated with it.

Me: Dude, watch out for my Lexus through your window.
    Him: Q, a 1993 beat-up Toyota Tercel is NOT a Lexus, no matter how much you say so.

Him: Telling yourself repeatedly that you're awesome, does not make you so!
    Me: I think, therefore, I am, so yes it does!
    Him: :steam:

We play a lot of practical jokes on each other. And, I can never get them to shut UP around me, which is a paradoxical novelty for me. They're the quietest, brooding, no-nonsense, focused people to the general environment, and one on one, I'm the one listening to their Ni in free-flow, with random weird tangents, like a little kid, looking at me every so often to see if I think it silly, too obscure, weird, and when I answer with my own off-beat commentary, they smile, feel validated and keep going. It's quite endearing. And, of course, the debates. Only issue, sometimes, they can get a little pussy bitch with their feelings and not know how to talk about them, yet brood on them, as I'm unknowingly sometimes callous with inter-personal stuff, when, it may seem on the surface that I'm quite warm. (The Fe/Fi clash) If only they'd just confront me right away with what they're feeling, you know, let me have it, rather than make elaborate stories of their personal sleight in their head; we'd then nip that much faster.

I.e, as an NTP, I feel more close with NTJs than NTPs...weird that. Maybe likely due to the novelty of it, while still retaining the NT.
    thank god not everyone is feeling lazy after lunch...i was gonna type up something like this but then stomach started rumbling and i ended up eating way too much to be able to type more than 175 characters at a time

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Uaaah that's gross.

--------

One thing there is tho I witnessed. There happen to be a lot of woman, especially NTs on this site to whom relationships of any kind are a power struggle. I am not that aware of NTs in my country, therefore I can only speak for the ones on this site.

I have to say that I like a well-balanced relationship, in which power is distributed. That's what I mostly learnt from my cultural heritage aswell.

Dont know tho if I am wrong on that one and you are all just talking, while when push comes to show you'ld be exactly as democratic as that in a relationship.

That's really funny Entropie. I think the opposite. It's not democratic in Germany. I feel that men there have been severely emasculated. In the rush to treat women as "equals" (all checks are "getrennt", men push women for seats on the train) women are so aggressive and unfeminine. I don't remember seeing many women in heels or skirts at all. As a result, the men have become some kind of whiny babies - weicheier. Every culture is different, I guess.

I don't think most NT women are struggling for power... just struggling to not let our power get taken away. There has to be a better balance between traditional American housewife and modern German emasculation.

EDIT: I just saw your above post, which you must have posted at the same time... Yes, I agree.

MBTI
    entp

what i meant to say was...Qre:us covered it good

MBTI
    ENTP

OK so women in Germany are getting domineering generally, and NT women on the site too. Maybe it's a trend or perhaps a specific age of the women concerned?

I know I'm more domineering now that I was 10 years ago - but it's not real... I'm just gobby... In life I don't expect to get my own way at home, but at work I used to mange a huge team/work load so I get stuff done, and hopefully temper my dominant side...

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    OK so women in Germany are getting domineering generally, and NT women on the site too. Maybe it's a trend or perhaps a specific age of the women concerned?

I know I'm more domineering now that I was 10 years ago - but it's not real... I'm just gobby... In life I don't expect to get my own way at home, but at work I used to mange a huge team/work load so I get stuff done, and hopefully temper my dominant side...
    I think NT female assertiveness is different from German female dominance. It's completely different. I would never, never speak to my man the way I hear men being spoken to over there. Never. It's so insulting and disrespectful. I can't stress that enough.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I think NT female assertiveness is different from German female dominance. It's completely different. I would never, never speak to my man the way I hear men being spoken to over there. Never. It's so insulting and disrespectful. I can't stress that enough.
    Fair enough, haven't been to Germany for about 4 years and don't speak the language so wouldn't have picked up on that. Loved working with the Germans - so efficient.

I know I can be quiet forcefully/opinionated on site - to the point of painful, but not to the point of being disrespectful I don't think, so hopefully not as bad as all that