ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

*grabs his neck*
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    I call BS on this one as he will respond very quickly given the right topic. He sits waiting, observing, but not interacting? Like he is afraid to say anything?
    More like trying to figure out if this is something different or the top of the roller-coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
    Maybe he's cool and everyone else is broken.
    Yes

Sounds like zero motivation to do research right now. I am in a similar predicament. My energy is consumed earning a living. I know there are issues I could probably help with, but

me -->

Quote Originally Posted by HaHa View Post
    Winner! And make her really smart and really hot. Or one or the other if the combo is out of the company's price range.
    Might be a good substitute for TV shows (to hold my attention in the background).

MBTI
    ENTP

How many of those involve nookie?

MBTI
    INTP

Probably not enough. Some studies a while back showed how sex can focus the mind like nothing else. Actually I believe that was pictures of naked women. Other studies that showed performance increases performing tasks after sex.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHa View Post
    Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

(Watch Nemo, your issues are about to be resolved.)
    HaHa!

(I tried to take you seriously, but, well, you gave yourself away)

MBTI
    ENTP

Can anyone really take the OP rant seriously? The whole point of the post is "There's this asshole that I think is an ENTP. Don't you all agree that ENTPs are assholes? Feel sorry for me becase even though I clearly have a superior way of dealing with the world, I have to deal with this asshole which includes me being demanding and putting down the ENTP for not being the way I want him to be so that I can believe in my own importance?" *waa waa waa.*" I dunno. Maybe I'm just being an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Fiver is correct, it is freeing to not have to impress someone, to be accepted for who you really are.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I take her seriously... she's not ranting, just trying to figure out patterns - as she is prone to do. She is often quite right about the patterns, but perhaps not the motivations. And so she posed the question. I'm glad she did that rather than make assumptions.

As to her personal situation, we don't know how bad he actually is. I tend to take the side of the ENTP but that may be out of misguided loyalty. Some of us actually are the assholes we pretend not to be. Or she could just be controlling. Either way, it doesn't make her questions any less valid...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Or she could just be controlling. Either way, it doesn't make her questions any less valid...
    I have no idea the actual situation, cause, of course, this ENTP could be a jerk. Hands down; no questions asked. There are mature ENTPs and immature ENTPs and god knows a mature one is better than an immature one.

But I am questioning whether the problem is solely with the ENTP. I am merely asking, is the poster requiring her co-worker to be mature without being mature herself? If the ENTP is a jerk, then he's a jerk. But really, non-XXX's can be very jerky about dealing with XXXXs. In other words, she could just be controlling. I have no idea, but I would like her and others to consider this perspective. The OP is very slanted toward the assumption that the ENTP way of being is just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Fiver is correct, it is freeing to not have to impress someone, to be accepted for who you really are.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yeah, you're right. She's slanted. But we all are when we recount stories from our own perspective. I know I do it too, and the ENFPs must hate me for it. Oh well, she means well. I know that for certain.