User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    So when an NT says, "you were the 'perfect' women for me". That's not idealizing? Is it more like saying, "the most logical match"? Cause if an NF says "perfect", we mean "perfect" in the very convoluted sense.
    I can't speak for all ENTP's, but for me, it would be a figure of speech. I wouldn't mean perfect in a literal, idealized sense, but more in the sense of "the best I have found or could imagine, realistically". But if you put it like that, people tend not to like it so much. I think sometimes people want to be idealized a bit by their partner. Nobody's completely above flattery. cept maybe ISTJ's... but even they're not completely
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    oh and for what its worth, if you do go out with this guy, he will loose interesting in about 10 minute because by now you are a fantasy girl.

Besides do you want to be with a guy who hasn't the decency to be single when he is chasing you?
    I'm very much married, so don't worry. Back then, it was for the above reason: boinking everyone and "loving me". Not so much. Nonetheless, he was and apparently is, still really gushy. Just didn't seem very NT to me...

MBTI
    ENTP

it's perfectly feasible. if I was in love with somebody but felt quite sure that I didn't have any real chance with them (which would mean if I didn't have incontrovertible concrete evidence that they felt the same way lol), and if I were as enslaved to my libido as most guys (heh), I'd just console myself with meaningless casual sex instead. if I were that kinda guy... I do know a few of them.

edit - plus, if I were actually 'on the market' at all (as opposed to sworn to a celibate life), I can easily imagine that I'd find casual stuff a LOT easier. if I found myself in love with someone and seriously wanting a relationship with them, it'd scare me stiff. my confusion as to what to do about it would paralyze me and I'd end up just trying to act like I didn't feel anything particular for them. in fact this is what did happen with me before I swore myself to celibacy.

Remember a) ENTP - likes new and temporary things, doesn't like routine and longterm planning; b) ENTP's are (just look around the NT forum, it's all over the place) extremely vulnerable when it comes to actually feeling emotional attachments to people, or serious emotions at all, and can be paralyzed by them. if not given strong external encouragement, they won't seek to explore or even acknowledge these emotions, but are much more likely to deny/avoid them.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You're the one that got away...the one who eluded him. That's bound to stay with him
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I couldnt say it before, cause before I was entj. But now I can say it:

This guy aint entp. Even if it would be possible to have an entp scoring like that, they would never brag about it with that less style.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I couldnt say it before, cause before I was entj. But now I can say it:

This guy aint entp. Even if it would be possible to have an entp scoring like that, they would never brag about it with that less style.
    Haha. Trust me, he's an ENTP, officially tested. He wasn't even really bragging per se. He was more or less divulging in a manner that only an ENTP could manage. He didn't seem to fully grasp the concept of "appropriate time and place" for which to say such and such a thing. Nonetheless, that didn't stop the same girls he talked about from sleeping with him over and over again.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well ok.

You want to get something with that avatar ?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well ok.

You want to get something with that avatar ?
    What are you suggesting? Round, curvy things make the world go round(and curvy).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hmm ok.

So what does make you think entp are good with woman ? I mean really we are NTs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am just asking cause I want to get to know the fantasy world you live in