User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    I

I got a 7. And both my ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. By the way, I think that whole digit ratio theory is bogus. Utter BS.

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Heh. I got 13/20. Female, INTP. Both hands are slightly male.

On the BBC test I think I tested as slightly male.
    On the BBC test I got about halfway between the average male score and a completely balanced score. The funny thing was, I did better than the average male on every male-dominated task except for systemising (slightly below male average) and better than the average female on every female-dominated task EXCEPT for empathizing, in which my score was a couple points lower even than the male average. Fe, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I got a 7. And both my ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. By the way, I think that whole digit ratio theory is bogus. Utter BS.
    I've seen some convincing evidence to the contrary. I saw a video where this scientist predicted the outcome of a race between five men based solely on their finger measurements. Apparently natural running ability is linked to testosterone.
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm not sure if I buy any of this finger ratio stuff. I mean, I haven't read much about it (which means I am currently withholding judgment), but it seems a little too similar to phrenology for my initial liking.

Oh, and actually measuring my finger length instead of casually eyeing it, I have found that my ring finger is ever so slightly longer than my index. About 1cm longer, to be precise. Whatever. I used to be a pretty good athlete, am average at music (was always second chair), hate math and prefer languages, and have good spatial abilities. It's not adding up.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I haven't been able to stop thinking of this song while reading this thread:

[youtube="EdLRmTyKKNo"]Petite Feet[/youtube]
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Okay I'm female, not sure of my type, ring/index fingers are exactly the same length, and I got a 10. I'm just ambivalent about everything, I guess.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFJ

I got a 9. Slightly masculine brain.

I can't navigate by anything other than landmarks, so I'm horrible at directions until I actually get to a place. Apparently this is very feminine -- I can barely follow a map.

Then again if I get verbal directions from anyone I'm likely to forget them in the next few seconds anyway. I guess I'm screwed no matter where I go.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I got caught rubber necking checking out some home made shirts some teens had made. Apparently it was pretty funny to watch.

I've heard that the gender stereotypes work about 85% of the time. With two older brothers I always wanted to be a guy and felt I was more like guys anyway.

I really appreciated my math skewed brain and it bothered me that as a female I wasn't "supposed to" enjoy math and science quite so much or be so good at it. I'm tall, I have broad shoulders and my hands are larger than about 90% of males I've ever met.* I was stronger than the females in my school - I went through puberty later than a lot of girls.

Then I had a buncha babies and nursed them all for at least a year. That helped me embrace my feminity. I also really, really like males.

I've given up feeling like I don't fit as a chick or have a male brain, I just figure my brain is feminine and the differences between me and other females is just how I am whether I fit a female or male stereotype for certain things.

*Little over 7.5" from base to tip of middle finger - of course my brother's are about an inch and a half longer

I can read maps like an ace. I cant follow line by line directions worth a crap without a map.

I strongly feel those garmon navigation devices are sent from hell to lead me to the incorrect destinations. "Go left now!!!!" across six lanes of traffic in downtown LA. Nice.

maps never lie.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    I can read maps like an ace. I cant follow line by line directions worth a crap without a map.

I strongly feel those garmon navigation devices are sent from hell to lead me to the incorrect destinations. "Go left now!!!!" across six lanes of traffic in downtown LA. Nice.

maps never lie.
    especially when the picture, the words, and the street signs dont match up or you look down and realize it thinks you are cutting across a field(just a warning if you end up driving in okalahoma with one).

It did once take me through some windy twisty back roads the forest late at night and we miraculously beat everyone else who took the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    especially when the picture, the words, and the street signs dont match up or you look down and realize it thinks you are cutting across a field(just a warning if you end up driving in okalahoma with one).

It did once take me through some windy twisty back roads the forest late at night and we miraculously beat everyone else who took the highway.
    haha! It made friends of mine drive in large endless circles in the desert to end up at a shows store instead of a pizza place.

I do like to race the garmon. If it tells me I can make it in 47 minutes, I like to see if I can shave time off of that. How fast can I REALLY get there? This couls be ISTP contamination via the ex