User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I usually either end up directly in the middle, or way skewed toward the male end, depending on how stereotypical the tests are. This one put me at 9/20, so around middle. Which makes sense, given my views on gender.

Oh, and I completely fail the index/ring finger test. My left hand is apparently male whereas my right hand is female.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Enneagram

7/20
    Masculine hands.
    I also tested as an average male on the BBC test.
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

MBTI
    INTP

Heh. I got 13/20. Female, INTP. Both hands are slightly male.

On the BBC test I think I tested as slightly male.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey BB - when I saw you'd replied I was sure you were going to ahve a male brain.... arcade games....

I don't know what gnder you actually are?

Lis

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Hey BB - when I saw you'd replied I was sure you were going to ahve a male brain.... arcade games....

I don't know what gnder you actually are?

Lis
    Yeah, I thought I'd test as male not female - I've been mistaken for male more times than you'd think on TypoC and INTPc, given my username. At work I often get told I'm too logical/rational and need to pay attention to others' emotions blah blah blah.

And I'm female.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey

actually I thought male because you always seem to have cool responces... don't know just seemed sharper or more focused than women usually...

that and you kick ass on the computer games

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's somewhat strange that even though I'm such an obsessively analytical computer geek and an often disconnected loner, I still got a higher score than everyone else here (so far).

Oh, well. I guess that means some of the stereotypes don't work... it's still weird, though. I'd somehow think people that actually have lives, energy, and are more connected to people would end up being the more feminine ones.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Hey

actually I thought male because you always seem to have cool responces... don't know just seemed sharper or more focused than women usually...
    Heh. That might just be Ti. I think there's often gender confusion for INTPs online, happens a lot on INTPc (both for males and females - there doesn't seem to be many who are overtly masculine or feminine. I'm generalising here, there are of course always some exceptions.)

And thanks.

that and you kick ass on the computer games

LOL I've been mildly addicted to some of the games.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    It's somewhat strange that even though I'm such an obsessively analytical computer geek and an often disconnected loner, I still got a higher score than everyone else here (so far).

Oh, well. I guess that means some of the stereotypes don't work... it's still weird, though. I'd somehow think people that actually have lives, energy, and are more connected to people would end up being the more feminine ones.

I think NT's are unual regardless of gender. Stereotypes are generalisations, there is always outside the mainstreme and I think that alternative to main streme sits well with N's particulalrly.

I suspect NF's would have much stronger female thinking than we have on the NT thread.... I know a few NF's have replied, but if there was more of them they would score higher.

I think there are a few subjects that are more mixed gender - if you'd been a petrol head with a female brain, I think this might be more unusal. You cite being a computer geek, but are you the same type of computer geek as a male dominated brain? It may be that you are a geek in a different way (exploring it from a relationship perspective rather than purely technical).

BB - I'm jelous of your skills, there are some game I'm never going to get the hang off. Backgammon drives me nuts, Iv'e not figured out what creates a higher score.....

Lis

MBTI
    ENTP

7 out of 20. One male and one female hand. Female NT
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Fiver is correct, it is freeing to not have to impress someone, to be accepted for who you really are.