• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hypothetical Day of a Misanthropic INTJ

warick

MBTI Type
INTJ
He seems more like an INFJ to me.

misanthrope=a hater of humankind (dictionary.com)
he is also spiteful, and uses words like enticing, torment, mutilate etc...
Emotional neutrality or indifference is a typical trait of NT's, not these strong emotional words he uses. Of course he is obviously disturbed, so that makes it a little more difficult to pin him down, but he is consistent in his rantings.

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
I know one. Seems like replica of him. He went into an orgastic state when I showed him how to save lots of time. :D Later our worlds collided like it is said in socionics: extinguish. :dry:

Had lot's of hidden anger.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
2:11 and 2:20 are my personal favorites.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read it. Take out torture from his mind and yeah. And put in dreams of the perfect girl lol and you got me instead. :p

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2:11 and 2:20 are my personal favorites.
Those are good. I also like the last entry (4:58 am), and especially the 2:00 am one. I love those "other side of midnight" hours as well, and for the same reasons.