• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Pathology?? Judge-y INFP in my life...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
If it's helpful - this is main category of time by socal class (a UK thing)

All AB social class
Gaurdians 26%
Artisans 22%
Idealist 28%
Rationalists 29%

sample size is a bit small in places...

INTJ max out (v small sample) - but i've seen that consistantly in my life (also that rationalists do all right given they are a small group of the population)

Lis

Social classification is unlikely to be global so here is the distinction:

free demographics classifications, lifestyles and social grades listings, acorn 2003 profiles, uk population percentages

Jaguar

my former boss is a J type, he hs creative but doens't beleive himself to be....

You really need to learn about Ni and Ne and their creative potential.
To use what you boss said and then apply it to all J's is ridiculous.
Oh and, "no offense" to you, either.
Any person can be creative. Type preference is irrelevant.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sorry but I don't Really Need to Learn anything thank you very much. I didn't base my comments on a sample size of one - that would be stupid....

and I totally dissagree that type has nothing to do with creativity - given I've just spent years working in a predominantly SJ organisation. :p

Jaguar

I'm sorry but I don't Really Need to Learn anything thank you very much. I didn't base my comments on a sample size of one - that would be stupid....

and I totally dissagree that type has nothing to do with creativity - given I've just spent years working in a predominantly SJ organisation. :p

Wrong answer.

No where in your prior post did you specify SJs. You said: "J's."

So now you want to backpedal and pretend you meant only SJs.
That's cowardly crap, and you know it.
What are you going to do next-- pretend INFJs aren't imaginative because they have a J?

Yes, you do need to learn.
If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be making up unfair and inaccurate nonsense.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
"wrong answer"

Sorry there is no right or wrong, I gave an anaology, a story as an example to support my perspective.

I don't feel I need to justify my opinions to you - who are dictating what you beleive my education is - I'm seeing no evidence to support your perspective as better/more accurate or more informed.

and I don't feel any need to agree with you.

Snuff.

Jaguar

That's it, keep on making up bullshit.
You're doing a fine job of it today.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
YAWN - nothing dictatorial going on with you is there

Y_A_W_N

Jaguar

You don't need to justify anything to me, personally.
But when you come into a forum and start making wild claims,
you better have evidence to back it up.

Your idea of evidence is bullshit.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
YAWN

this is a discussion forum, I can see you are having ENTJ - I need to be right issues.

My opinion is based on reading Keirsey's book (and the type bit as well as the parenting bit) and applying that to my experience of working with people in a conceptual and creative way. I stand by my opinion it's the J type that is the issue and the self-esteem issue around being right all the time.

All NT's have issues about learning through exploration and getting stuff figured out correctly, my own view is that it is exacerbate by J profile.

Hence I believe the kid is certainly not pathological simply expressing a different learning/development style.

YAWN No amount of saying that's bullshit and your wrong is that effective an argument/point of view changer....

Maybe you need to apprecaite that on a dicussion forum that other people will have different opinions to you, and that other people have both life experience and education that can lead them to different conclusions than yours.

Jaguar

This is isn't about being right.
This is about being fair.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

You can't even answer direct questions without resorting to childish stereotyping or mud-slinging.
Don't waste anymore of my time.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can't even answer direct questions without resorting to childish stereotyping or mud-slinging.
Don't waste anymore of my time.

I've given my thoughts in a non mud-slinging way - yes they seem to ahve caused you catestrophic damage to your ego. I apprecaite you are stuggling to accept other people hold educated and alternative perspectives to you own.

Lis