First 2345 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Okay, emotes aside, how rare are NTP girls anyway? Very. I'm screwed aren't I? :lol:
    She's already onto you.
    Has been, for awhile.

You're doomed... unless she finds real-life smiley types amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Ok, I may very well be kicked out of the NTP wimminz club for this but that OP was waaaaay cute
    I secretly thought it was cute but I just have to respond with detached snark -- it's my idiom.

We all have our roles to play in the assigned drama, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Word of advice--be sure you're interested in her, rather than the idea that she's a generic NTP. I can't speak for all of my NTP sisters, but I'd be suspicious of someone that was just interested in dating an NT, rather than dating me for my specific qualities.
    I'd be amused but wary, and study the guy in turn. ("...interesting.") It definitely gets flagged in the mental file under his name.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I thought it was hella cute and got all melty, but also wanted to slip him a xanax.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Don't come on too strong though, NF guys have a way of coming on too strong for me while I'm still going with the flow and working out where I stand and what I want that causes me to be stunned like a deer in headlights, then I bolt. Play it cool, take it easy.
    Word to this. Allow her time to feel you out and take note of the chemistry and possibilities on her own. Forcing the issue too soon because you're getting insecure means you lose her. Assume if she's still talking to you and not dismissing you with one-word answers, you've still got a pretty good shot.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Smile

Thanks ladies (I you girls, you all rock). Anytime I sense I might be getting too gushy , I'll have to stone up and distract myself with something else ('cept here, of course, I know I can trust most of you and be honest with how I'm feeling). I think, ambi or not, she's leaning 'I' and I need to give her time to observe . She's starting to vocalize certain observations about me also, not necessarily negative ones, just generally--I'm going to take that as a good sign .

Tonight, we walk. Hike about 5 miles around the American River Trails behind the Sun River/Coloma communities in Rancho Cordova. We're joined by four or five others, including "Ralph", whom I spend most of my time trying to keep up with anyway, so I don't think I'll have all that much focus towards her direction.

*chants* I will not walk, talk and chew gum at the same time, I will not walk, talk and chew gum, I will not walk, talk...

I find that chewing something buys me silence. I think I'll need to buy a big pack of Eclipse.
    Love is the point.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I thought it was hella cute and got all melty, but also wanted to slip him a xanax.
    Lol, This one.

*"Well, that is interesting" would have made me push further for information. Which would have been good.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Thanks ladies (I you girls, you all rock). Anytime I sense I might be getting too gushy , I'll have to stone up and distract myself with something else ('cept here, of course, I know I can trust most of you and be honest with how I'm feeling). I think, ambi or not, she's leaning 'I' and I need to give her time to observe . She's starting to vocalize certain observations about me also, not necessarily negative ones, just generally--I'm going to take that as a good sign .

Tonight, we walk. Hike about 5 miles around the American River Trails behind the Sun River/Coloma communities in Rancho Cordova. We're joined by four or five others, including "Ralph", whom I spend most of my time trying to keep up with anyway, so I don't think I'll have all that much focus towards her direction.

*chants* I will not walk, talk and chew gum at the same time, I will not walk, talk and chew gum, I will not walk, talk...

I find that chewing something buys me silence. I think I'll need to buy a big pack of Eclipse.
    Good strategy! Good luck!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm still trying to figure out what the social level of "cuckoowink" is.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

So, what you're saying is, you aren't crazy "Future Dexter"?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

That is as of yet unproven....in historyyyyy

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Ooo...I know what to do...

"FUTURE DEEDEE!!!!"