• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] So I Met This Girl...

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not if I tell her first... :newwink:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont exactly understand whats happening, but Im going to say yes.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh no! Please...don't hurt me with your pet butterfly. *falls to the ground and wheezes* "Her real weapon...was her stinky feet..." *groan, loses consciousness*

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ Hey, you're the one running away. At least show your face and stop hiding in that silly little costume. I can see your bulging nose..

Man titties? I hope Brenda is into that.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Salt flies backward as Fuzz tosses him/her in with one hand and takes a bite of Jack Links with the other*

*yells* MY BAAD, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SMASH YOUR BUTTERFLY INTO YOUR ATHLETE'S FOOT. YOU MIGHT WANNA GET THAT LOOKED AT, ITS CRACKING. LIKE YOUR HEAD. ;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok I did some work on this

NT women generally are around 16 in 1000, NTP's around 11 in 1000

so yes a unicorn in the making, but hey when us NTPs are a rare breed. Be warned if she is a true T type she will be testing your metal

Lis

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok, I may very well be kicked out of the NTP wimminz club for this but that OP was waaaaay cute :D

Don't come on too strong though, NF guys have a way of coming on too strong for me while I'm still going with the flow and working out where I stand and what I want that causes me to be stunned like a deer in headlights, then I bolt. Play it cool, take it easy.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, emotes aside, how rare are NTP girls anyway? Very. I'm screwed aren't I? :lol:

She's already onto you.
Has been, for awhile.

You're doomed... unless she finds real-life smiley types amusing. ;)

Ok, I may very well be kicked out of the NTP wimminz club for this but that OP was waaaaay cute :D

I secretly thought it was cute but I just have to respond with detached snark -- it's my idiom.

We all have our roles to play in the assigned drama, right?

Word of advice--be sure you're interested in her, rather than the idea that she's a generic NTP. I can't speak for all of my NTP sisters, but I'd be suspicious of someone that was just interested in dating an NT, rather than dating me for my specific qualities.

I'd be amused but wary, and study the guy in turn. ("...interesting.") It definitely gets flagged in the mental file under his name.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I thought it was hella cute and got all melty, but also wanted to slip him a xanax.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Don't come on too strong though, NF guys have a way of coming on too strong for me while I'm still going with the flow and working out where I stand and what I want that causes me to be stunned like a deer in headlights, then I bolt. Play it cool, take it easy.

Word to this. Allow her time to feel you out and take note of the chemistry and possibilities on her own. Forcing the issue too soon because you're getting insecure means you lose her. Assume if she's still talking to you and not dismissing you with one-word answers, you've still got a pretty good shot.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks ladies (I :wubbie: you girls, you all rock). Anytime I sense I might be getting too gushy :hug:, I'll have to stone up and distract myself with something else ('cept here, of course, I know I can trust most of you and be honest with how I'm feeling). I think, ambi or not, she's leaning 'I' and I need to give her time to observe :peepwall:. She's starting to vocalize certain observations about me also, not necessarily negative ones, just generally--I'm going to take that as a good sign :happy:.

Tonight, we walk. Hike about 5 miles around the American River Trails behind the Sun River/Coloma communities in Rancho Cordova. We're joined by four or five others, including "Ralph", whom I spend most of my time trying to keep up with anyway, so I don't think I'll have all that much focus towards her direction.

*chants* I will not walk, talk and chew gum at the same time, I will not walk, talk and chew gum, I will not walk, talk...

I find that chewing something buys me silence. I think I'll need to buy a big pack of Eclipse.

T

ThatGirl

I thought it was hella cute and got all melty, but also wanted to slip him a xanax.

Lol, This one.

*"Well, that is interesting" would have made me push further for information. Which would have been good.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks ladies (I :wubbie: you girls, you all rock). Anytime I sense I might be getting too gushy :hug:, I'll have to stone up and distract myself with something else ('cept here, of course, I know I can trust most of you and be honest with how I'm feeling). I think, ambi or not, she's leaning 'I' and I need to give her time to observe :peepwall:. She's starting to vocalize certain observations about me also, not necessarily negative ones, just generally--I'm going to take that as a good sign :happy:.

Tonight, we walk. Hike about 5 miles around the American River Trails behind the Sun River/Coloma communities in Rancho Cordova. We're joined by four or five others, including "Ralph", whom I spend most of my time trying to keep up with anyway, so I don't think I'll have all that much focus towards her direction.

*chants* I will not walk, talk and chew gum at the same time, I will not walk, talk and chew gum, I will not walk, talk...

I find that chewing something buys me silence. I think I'll need to buy a big pack of Eclipse.

Good strategy! :smile: Good luck!

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm still trying to figure out what the social level of "cuckoowink" is.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, what you're saying is, you aren't crazy "Future Dexter"?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:doh:

Ooo...I know what to do...

"FUTURE DEEDEE!!!!"