• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Communal bowel

Spry

MBTI Type
infj
...ha ha, I was supposed to write communal bowl of chips [in this thing I'm writing]. I'm an idiot. What are some stupid mistakes you've made of late?

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol I thought you were making a segue into healthcare reform discussion. Here: I met a nice guy at a party I went to last week with whom i had a lot in common and then we started kissing outside. My friend came out to look for me and then a few seconds later I heard another friend drunkenly announcing this to the whole neighborhood. We all have our little em-bare-assing moments- luckily they're laughable.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I forgot a very important food item on my grocery list.
I dyslexically mixed up a couple numbers of my bank acct.
I forgot my phone number.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I ran into someone that I'm sort-of friends with and was chatting with him, and he said "I'm leaving [for college] in a week". And I just sort of spaced out and didn't catch what he said, then realized that oh no, I need to respond to that, since I may never see this friend of mine again.
"Sweet. Um...I gotta drop off some mail. Take care," was the best I could come up with :doh:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forgetting my backpack at work
Locking my keys in my appartment
Using salt in place of sugar... ><*

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I tried to engage in a discussion with pure_mercury.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Using the term "public area" instead of "pubic area". NICE.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, kitty. We fail at daily life (reality).

Eh, I made the salt mistake once while my younger brother watched and laughed after I took a bite. He then told mom and she was nearly on the floor laughing. The other two I'm slowly lowering the incidence rate.

Using the term "public area" instead of "pubic area". NICE.

Public, eh? LOL