• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, how often do you cry, [if ever] and why?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't have coffee for a few weeks, then had a tall cup of coffee and was insanely hyper. I was basically shaking. It was crazy, but incredibly fun. Normally I bring two or three cups of coffee to school haha

And of course you knew. Something tells me someone like you shouldn't have a lot of coffee. But then, that could be quite interesting :D

It's really not good for chemistry labs, When I had coffee right before it, I couldn't keep my hands still enough to use the damned spatulas. How the hell do you bring 3 cups of coffee to school? I've used a thermos before, and people are surprised that I go through the entire thing in one go... I'm even surprised... It doesn't seem to do much though

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was famous for always having two thermos with me in school. One for me and one for the bums.

We used to go drinking till 6 o clock on mondays and tuesday morning we got German in the first two lessons and I never really understood a word :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was famous for always having two thermos with me in school. One for me and one for the bums.

We used to go drinking till 6 o clock on mondays and tuesday morning we got German in the first two lessons and I never really understood a word :D

Wait, did you filled them with alcohol!?!?! Nobody would bring a themos full of alcohol to work, unless they were smuggling it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Now it was all coffee. Tho it was heard that my coffee was especially good at getting the hangover away. And that could be due to me putting some Scotch into it. But thats just rumors...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's still a pretty useful idea, nobody would suspect that you're drinking on first glance, you wouldn't get hassled until they smell the alcohol on your breath...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You didnt get it. We drunk on mondays till 6 am and then had class on 8 am. You wont talk then no more. I basically lied with my head on the table after I automatically read down my homework.

The scotch in the coffee was to cure the headache, not to make us drunk again.

Man really you need to become more clever

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's really not good for chemistry labs, When I had coffee right before it, I couldn't keep my hands still enough to use the damned spatulas. How the hell do you bring 3 cups of coffee to school? I've used a thermos before, and people are surprised that I go through the entire thing in one go... I'm even surprised... It doesn't seem to do much though

Three little thermos's. I am actually going to buy a giant one. And I loveee coffee haha

That is how you win my heart, take me out for coffee :D

And I get to take chemistry this year. Oh no. I have to watch the shaking hands.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You didnt get it. We drunk on mondays till 6 am and then had class on 8 am. You wont talk then no more. I basically lied with my head on the table after I automatically read down my homework.

The scotch in the coffee was to cure the headache, not to make us drunk again.

Man really you need to become more clever

I didn't know that Scotch cured headaches? and where can I find this clever that you speak of?

Three little thermos's. I am actually going to buy a giant one. And I loveee coffee haha

That is how you win my heart, take me out for coffee :D

And I get to take chemistry this year. Oh no. I have to watch the shaking hands.

lol, the coffee would win your heart and whoever took you out would just sit there and go, hmmm, I'll leave you two in peace :smile:

It's all good if you've got a partner to help out, but it's really embarrassing when you spill everything everywhere and require assistance.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't know that Scotch cured headaches? and where can I find this clever that you speak of?

lol, the coffee would win your heart and whoever took you out would just sit there and go, hmmm, I'll leave you two in peace :smile:

It's all good if you've got a partner to help out, but it's really embarrassing when you spill everything everywhere and require assistance.

Hahha that it would. Then I would drink the coffee, become lonely, and cry on the persons shoulder. I would then fall in love with them for their caring and understanding :)

Oh dear. Not more assistance. Then again, I don't need even MORE strange looks than I already get.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot to learn young Padawaan ! A lot to learn..

Data tells me that the only kind of scotch that can help a headache is scotch tape on your forehead, which is even harder to believe.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahha that it would. Then I would drink the coffee, become lonely, and cry on the persons shoulder. I would then fall in love with them for their caring and understanding :)

Oh dear. Not more assistance. Then again, I don't need even MORE strange looks than I already get.

I thought you would have spilled the coffee, and then cried dramatically, NOOOOOOO! :cry:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought you would have spilled the coffee, and then cried dramatically, NOOOOOOO! :cry:

No way. Well, someone might have knocked it over, in which case it would not be so much a tragic story as a story of REVENGE REVENGE REVENGEEEEEE!!!!!

(then crying dramatically and cursing the world with a single dramatic 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!'

roundhousekick.gif

[Add]: I just realized after typing this you typed the NOOO thing too hahahahahaha

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No way. Well, someone might have knocked it over, in which case it would not be so much a tragic story as a story of REVENGE REVENGE REVENGEEEEEE!!!!!

(then crying dramatically and cursing the world with a single dramatic 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!'

roundhousekick.gif

[Add]: I just realized after typing this you typed the NOOO thing too hahahahahaha

hey, ENTPs are naturally unaware of their surroundings, which might eventually include the coffee, so you'll inevitably knock it over (as soon as some crazy dude outside looses it and distracts your attention), and then turn around and blame it on the other dude, and then FALCON PUNCH!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey, ENTPs are naturally unaware of their surroundings, which might eventually include the coffee, so you'll inevitably knock it over (as soon as some crazy dude outside looses it and distracts your attention), and then turn around and blame it on the other dude, and then FALCON PUNCH!

Falcon_Punch.jpg

It all works out so perfectly! Muahhahahahhaha!

But...how could I ever forget about THE COFFEE?!?!!?!?!

coffee_art_661.jpg

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL, I'm going to become extremely cautious when asking someone out for coffee from now on, unless they are SJs. If someone left an amusing item of somekind lying around (ie. police taser), I wouldn't be surprised if you just left the coffee where it stands. I do it all the time and just think that I probably drank it, then come back a day or so later and realize what actually happened :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, I'm going to become extremely cautious when asking someone out for coffee from now on, unless they are SJs. If someone left an amusing item of somekind lying around (ie. police taser), I wouldn't be surprised if you just left the coffee where it stands. I do it all the time and just think that I probably drank it, then come back a day or so later and realize what actually happened :doh:

Haha

[Note to self: don't go out for coffee with K-O-D :D]

I don't think any SJ's I know are fun enough for a date though. Especially a coffee date. They have to be good at talking, and original, and all the ones I know are not very...errr pleasant to put it nicely hahaha

And just a police taser? I am sure we could find something more interesting.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha

[Note to self: don't go out for coffee with K-O-D :D]

I don't think any SJ's I know are fun enough for a date though. Especially a coffee date. They have to be good at talking, and original, and all the ones I know are not very...errr pleasant to put it nicely hahaha

And just a police taser? I am sure we could find something more interesting.

What could be more interesting than firing a police taser gun at an unwary customer from under the table and just observing!?! :whistling:
hmmm... so it's either pleasant ;), or deadly/incriminating :thinking:. Are you sure that coffee is a good idea??

Actually, that's what INXJs are for, the INTJs will stop you from killing for fun using powerful argumentative skills, the INFJs will distract you with the things that they prepared for entertainment value and possible debate skillz.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What could be more interesting than firing a police taser gun at an unwary customer from under the table and just observing!?! :whistling:
hmmm... so it's either pleasant ;), or deadly/incriminating :thinking:. Are you sure that coffee is a good idea??

Actually, that's what INXJs are for, the INTJs will stop you from killing for fun using powerful argumentative skills, the INFJs will distract you with the things that they prepared for entertainment value and possible debate skillz.

A garden gnome resembling Putin of course, pointing it at some unsuspecting customer!

34zafip.jpg

Of course coffee is a good idea!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol, artistically, you have talent knot, you should have looked for an overshot of the coffee bar in cheers! :D Go forth my evil little Putin gnomes!

The problem with the taser is that it has those wires that lead directly back to you, I guess you could get an accomplice and have them hand the gun to an old lady and run off while you watch the chaos from the edge of your seat...
Coffee has been done heaps before though really, it's not original anymore... though it is effective and you're probably going to drink it anyway