First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    lol, artistically, you have talent knot, you should have looked for an overshot of the coffee bar in cheers! Go forth my evil little Putin gnomes!

The problem with the taser is that it has those wires that lead directly back to you, I guess you could get an accomplice and have them hand the gun to an old lady and run off while you watch the chaos from the edge of your seat...
    Coffee has been done heaps before though really, it's not original anymore... though it is effective and you're probably going to drink it anyway
    I am much too lazy to make it artistically beautiful. It would take a very long time.

GO PUTIN!

I will so drink it. It powers my insanity. And that is my job, as an ENTP. I just instigate the chaos. I am not always a part of it.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I am much too lazy to make it artistically beautiful. It would take a very long time.

GO PUTIN!

I will so drink it. It powers my insanity. And that is my job, as an ENTP. I just instigate the chaos. I am not always a part of it.
    It's way easier to do it like that, as Marge Simpson's wise uncle said once upon a time: "Shoot them all and let god sort them out". Although, now that I think about it, that's not right, you only need to shoot one, and then everyone else would go nuts
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

It's way easier to do it like that, as Marge Simpson's wise uncle said once upon a time: "Shoot them all and let god sort them out". Although, now that I think about it, that's not right, you only need to shoot one, and then everyone else would go nuts
    I want to do that sometime. Sounds just as good as drinking the coffee

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I want to do that sometime. Sounds just as good as drinking the coffee
    Like paintballing in the streets, except nobody strikes back... the police would though, good luck taking them down
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Like paintballing in the streets, except nobody strikes back... the police would though, good luck taking them down
    Pshk, I will just charm my way out of it

I bet I could convince them to join in on the fun! I will get them on my side, work up to higher forms of power, and rule the world!

MUAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

The perception of innocence, and the recognition of the permanent loss thereof, will always get me.

That being said, it's really hard for me to recognize something as being purely innocent.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Pshk, I will just charm my way out of it

I bet I could convince them to join in on the fun! I will get them on my side, work up to higher forms of power, and rule the world!

MUAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA
    All police are ISFPs, and all ISFPs LOVE chocolate, if anything goes wrong, you'll just have to pull out some Cadbury and a few skateboards to seduce some of the Se out of them.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

All police are ISFPs, and all ISFPs LOVE chocolate, if anything goes wrong, you'll just have to pull out some Cadbury and a few skateboards to seduce some of the Se out of them.
    Like this?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I had one of my most beloved and long term ENTP male friends cry on me once. It was horrible. I had never wanted to make pain stop so bad in my life. It's hard to watch strangers cry and hurt, but someone you love that much cracking into little pieces right before your eyes... it was like he'd held onto it and held onto it until he got to my house and then just splintered. It went beyond physical safety or just soothing emotional turmoil - it went right into my bones, and I would have reached right into him and ripped that terrible black spot out had I had the power to do it. I'm one of his "safe" people and I see that as a honor.

I had another male ENTP friend call me up very late one night losing his mind and almost to the point of tears (again, a very alarming and unusual thing) - I could hear it happening, but he was too far away. Sometimes you just need to let it all hang out, and vent it until the pain is gone/reduced to the point of tolerance. A little understanding/"You're not crazy" goes a long way.

ENTPs in general are the types to come apart, so when they do, it's not lost on me.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTP

1. I'm trying to figure out how much it would take for you all to be reduced to tears. Unrequited love? A death?
    Existential crisis'.

2. Would you say you feel more sadness/sorrow over personal or global issues?
    Personal.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how sensitive would you say you are in comprehending sadness? [10 being the most sensitive] 6.

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how sensitive would you say you are in responding to sadness? [10 being the most sensitive]. 6.
    I'm a squishy rock and always end up getting into situations where someone needs steady arms to hold them.