• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] For all you NTs that went to college...

yowhatup

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Well, I am looking to go back to school sometime soon. I began freshman year at UNC Charlotte.

As you can see, UNCC is a wonderful place that is loved by all

So, I'm looking for a new school; preferably private, but whatever. Location is not important, except if it is in the south. I dislike the south... unless you can persuade me otherwise. My question for the NTs here is: What school should I attend/check out based on the overall culture/atmosphere? I know that the culture/atmosphere of any school may not scream "NT," but I want to go somewhere that is fairly hospitable to the general NT attitude, ifyaknowwhatimean. UNC Charlotte seemed way too S to me, and the culture there was much less intellectually oriented than I would have liked. Actually, most people there seemed a bit dense to me. Academics count too, however. But I already know how to search for schools by academic strength (he must be joking, nobody can do that), so that's not my chief concern in asking this question.

I'm not sure to what extent anyone here will able to answer my question, but I figured that I would certainly never find out if I never asked; you know, one of those things.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Boston and the Bay Area have always struck me well. Boston/Cambridge certainly gives you enough choices, as well!

That's a cranky, NTish city. The Bay Area strikes me as more NF, but it's similarly cozy.