User Tag List

View Poll Results: NTP's, do people often think you are high?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 60.29%
  • No

17 25.00%
  • Yes, but I've been addicted to crack since I was 5

10 14.71%
First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

lain why don't you take drugs?
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    Heh, from my experiences (nine years ago, mind you), amphetamine doesn't give me a happy feeling, it just makes me very intense, sharp, extremely concentrated, awake, and... fast... Also somewhat detached from everything, especially feelings, be it mine or others (Fe goes LOW). There is a certain feeling in the body, too, but it's hard to explain. Something like a constant little vibration. Oh, and you can't get to sleep.

And that's exactly how I feel every time I'm working really hard, e.g. last three weeks. No, I didn't sleep more than 3 hrs a night last three weeks.

It's like I'm storming around, working and talking really intense and like in FFW mode, bossing everyone in sight, and I have no time nor am I willing to think about anything else, esp such mundane things like how to "cushion" my then-sharp words to those crybabies F-s. I'm like: "Get to work, dammit, and stop whining!!! We can deal with those issues later when we have finished the IMPORTANT stuff!"

I can be a real bitch ENTJ if deadlines are close. Like brother, like sister... *sigh* (But the difference is, I really do deal with those issues later, take them out and get everyone to speak and relax, making sure they know they are appreciated and their work recognized well. I may not be good at it, but at least I'm trying, OK?)

So - no point in using drugs (drugs are baaad, believe me, and I'm talking from first-hand experience!), you can just work your ass off. Much healthier, too. Might be just as addictive, though.

------------
    edit:
    OK, I'm always a bitch, but I'm WAY bitchier when deadlines are close.

well my question was directed in that did being so J and getting everything done ont time leave yuo with a good feeling? or was it apathy? or was it 'maaaan...only if i had mnore time, i could have dont so much better'

but i didnt make that clear to begin with...my bad

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    here I thought I was the only one!

I was sent to the counselor in 7th grade, and my lock was cut off several times that year because I was suspected of doing drugs. They called my parents and everything, so I had to go through the parent interrogation thing too. I was high on Ne though, which leaves no trace.

I'm sure my high school teachers probably suspected it too.
    Wow I was going to say:

Yeah but only when I was using lots of Ne.

Too true.
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    well my question was directed in that did being so J and getting everything done ont time leave yuo with a good feeling? or was it apathy? or was it 'maaaan...only if i had mnore time, i could have dont so much better'

but i didnt make that clear to begin with...my bad
    yea, ok, i got you wrong.

i always do best when working like a maniac, so i didn't think 'if i only had more time' - besides, the deadline was moved closer, so the situation was not because of me procrastinating (this time :P).

i didn't feel anything particular about actually doing that stuff in absolutely impossibly short time. i mean - the achievement itself didn't do much for me. but, boy, did it feel good to relax and do nothing afterwards .

so i did feel good, but not because i was "on J", but when i had the "J hangover" :P

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Many times. These're usually people that only know me in passing, or don't know me at all though. The term "Whot are yeu on, and where can I get some?" is generally in referance to how people think of me it seems >.>

Truth be told though, I prize my mind too much to do so. I'm CURIOUS admittedly about whot it'd be like to hallucinate... I've never hallucinated, never passed out, or anything of the sort, which leaves me wondering about it. However, the risks are too high... I've had several alcoholics in my family, and know I'd be no better. If I started, I'd never stop, and would quite literally fry my poor brain. As such, I don't drink, do drugs of any kind, I don't even drink anything carbonated (poor resistance, stings like hell if I drink pop or anything else >.< ) and won't even use most medication unless absolutely required, to the point that I virtually never use advil and am not taking the prescribed medications I'm supposed to for being diabetic... though that's moreso because the doctor who prescribed them was an idiot and it was literally impossible to eat enough to maintain sugar levels with those things on, it already is a pain to control even without, but with the medication it couldn't be done >.<

But anyways... yeah, I'm likely to ACT kind of... odd at times... but it all makes some sort of bizzarely twisted sense in the end. I am rather spontaneous, but it's generally derived from many places interacting togeather, like someone says something, I may twist it to an alliterary phraze in my head, which reminds me of a quote, which I then subsequently bastardize by adding godzilla, because honestly, whot isn't better with godzilla? By the time I actually state my reply, it's so warped it doesn't sound like it has anything at all to do with the original question.

I've heard this both described by one friend as "dragon logic", and occasionally "catgirl logic", being nonsensical in a structured, if chaotic way, and I have also heard it termed as "shiney thought" by someone once, because their definition was that it was like stopping every 5 seconds and going "OOH SHINEY!" by latching onto the next immediate thing... so like if yeu're trying to go through the idea of a 'train of thought', it's just on a set of tracks which has branching sidetracks every few feet, and yeu're addicted to going down whichever path yeu're not currently on, and just can't say NO to diverting. To the point yeu wander all over the place aimlessly, and can change topics multiple times in the same sentance without even realizing it, yet it does make a bizzarely twisted kind of sense to yeu at least, but that's only because yeu can see all the decisions leading up to the eventual result.

Anyone else who's witnessing yeur thought process, without seeing the inner mechanics, and only sees the start and end points, is just going to go WTH O.o;;

As such, yes it does seem like either insanity or drugs at times, but it's actually perfectly natural for those of us who make connections between nearly unrelated topics so easily... it just changes so quickly and in such rapid order that it's hard for normal people to keep up, even moreso when yeu omit telling them of half the things that yeu thought of along the way.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

While I'm sort of on the NTX border several people have commented that I look high. Probably has to do with staring off into space when I was thinking about something or something.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

My mum asked me last nite if I was drunk. And i wasn't atall unfortunatly.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    INTP

YESSSSS. I'm so sick of it

MBTI
    SEXY

Never had people thinking I was high based on my face or posture, even if I was. On the other hand, if I tell a French guy I'm Dutch he usually asks me if I'm high.

Back in my school days, a teacher once asked me "are you wasted?" when I was completely sober. I just said "this is how I always look". :yim_rolling_on_the_ To be fair, I do like sporting the disheveled hobo look.