User Tag List

First 345

Thread: ESFJ/INTP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As an INTP who's dated ESFJs, and married/divorced an ISFJ, I'd strongly advise against it.

Unbelievably (misleadingly) fun at first...endlessly frustrating once things start getting real.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I know someone who is ESFJ. They're alright but they never really wanted much to do with me. She sits next to me and an ISTP in class, but she rarely talks to me if the ISTP is not there.

My sister is an ISFJ I think. She's an irrational bitch who gets pissy easily and tries to make everyone feel bad even if something is entirely her fault. When she's in a good mood she's alright but tends to put her headphones on too loud and not listen to anyone.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Trentham View Post
    As an INTP who's dated ESFJs, and married/divorced an ISFJ, I'd strongly advise against it.

Unbelievably (misleadingly) fun at first...endlessly frustrating once things start getting real.
    Yep.

Just divorced my ESFJ.

A lot of fun when it's all good.

HFN when it's bad. Nobody can do emotions like an ESFJ. And god-forbid they start thinking their freakin' feelings are facts...

Emotionally manipulative...*shudders*

They do have some excellent qualities and there were things that my partner excelled at that I admired and envied. But...in the end, there were multiple incompatibilities and a lot of lack of acceptance of who I am from him (if I can just push that right buttons, then surely she'll start acting 'right'), and good ol' generic selfishness that killed it.

If both are supremely healthy and you are both willing to explore, accept, and find ways to reach other, it might work. Might...it will take a supreme (and constant) effort.