User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: ESFJ/INTP

MBTI
    ESFJ

No .. It is more like this.

ESFJ: Remember we have to go to the fair at noon, visit my family at four, go out to dinner with my friends at seven, and then drop off the movies at the redbox and come home and clean.

INTP: Can't we just go out to dinner and forget about the rest?

ESFJ: How about i go to the fair and have fun whilst you drop off the movies .. Then we meet up for dinner, come home and if we both clean then it'll be done in half the time and i'll see the family during the week. I'll make my excuses to my friends.

INTP: When do we have sex?

ESFJ: *Ripping off clothes before the sentence is completed*

Now that wasn't so hard was it. Things do not have to be over complicated Compromise and communication is the key
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    No .. It is more like this.

ESFJ: Remember we have to go to the fair at noon, visit my family at four, go out to dinner with my friends at seven, and then drop off the movies at the redbox and come home and clean.

INTP: Can't we just go out to dinner and forget about the rest?

ESFJ: How about i go to the fair and have fun whilst you drop off the movies .. Then we meet up for dinner, come home and if we both clean then it'll be done in half the time and i'll see the family during the week. I'll make my excuses to my friends.

INTP: When do we have sex?

ESFJ: *Ripping off clothes before the sentence is completed*

Now that wasn't so hard was it. Things do not have to be over complicated Compromise and communication is the key
    not saying this conversation has never taken place, but i am saying that it sounds extremely idealized.

also, i honestly can not wrap my mind around how anyone could stand it if this is how their SO is all the time.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    not saying this conversation has never taken place, but i am saying that it sounds extremely idealized.

also, i honestly can not wrap my mind around how anyone could stand it if this is how their SO is all the time.

You're correct .. I don't want everything my way all the time, but i am willing to compromise.

Lol .. This is why i don't have many relationships under my belt .. It's draining.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP

I have a female ESFJ co-worker. She is complex, so she passes for awesome. We are so different its only slightly funny.

I secretly want to train her shadow side so she can be a sociable genius lol. Right now she's a people person genius (and in school to be an "administrator"). She can boss me around whenever haha

MBTI
    INTP

I don't want anyone living in my house that suggests we go out to dinner on the weekend then come home and clean the house (in half the time!). It would be like dating my mother.
    Something Witty

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by TiNe_2_IP View Post
    On the scale of ground zero.

I/ESFJ Husband. Suicide did crop up as a solution at one time but that would be messier. I beat that down - I'm bigger than that, supposed to be smarter than that!
    My mission in life - to find a workable solution. It can be done, it must be done, it will be done, even if I die trying.
    If I find one I'll leave instructions in my will for it to be posted on the forums.
    that was intense.

Permabanned

If all those INTP's committed suicide there would no more INTPs left in this world.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think ESFJ's are either misunderstood or the ones who get out there are just naturally nuts! Some of the things I read are like OMG THAT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL, but I grew up. I started to appreciate those who were so good to me and I'm obsessed with being the best I can be for them. Manipulative maybe but harmless. Emotionally needy, maybe but in control. HOwever what the one person said about carefree mode is very true, when I'm stressed upset or need to get something done, don't get in my way I wil eat you. Sorry :s But whne I'm happy get ready for some wild memories!

MBTI
    ESFJ

I like hanging out with INTPs's who have decent social skills. I don't know that I've ever met a female INTP, so I have NO idea what dating one would be like, but I would consider it. I need a good amount of verbal and physical affection, though, so we shall see. I am extremely E and J, too.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I think as long as they don't expect the other person to change to be more like them, they can be highly complementary and appreciative of the other's strengths.
    yes, people who have nothing in common usually get along just fine.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.