• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attn: INTP men

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trouble occurs when I think I see a better way of doing what he wants to do. More often than not it was about efficiency. I could often see a more efficient way of doing what he wanted done or wanted to do - which was to me, the right and better way. I wanted to minimax the whole process, minimum effort, maximum result. But I realize that the actual goal wasn't actually that important to him. But rather than letting him do it his way, I had the tendency of taking over the whole operation. But it wasn't about doing what I wanted to do. It was more about doing what he wanted to do, my way. In my mind I was helping him, but yeah.. :confused:

Yup. Sounds about right. To the INTP I think they would be thinking of it this way, "Man, I do everything ENTJ wants and I never try to interject or change it. Why when I *finally* want to do something I want to do ENTJ tries to change it?! Why can't ENTJ be happy to go along with my plan like I am with ENTJs?" Maybe that makes it less confusing. It's like the ENTJ isn't playing fair.

I even see this in my friendship with an ENTJ female and myself. Once on my birthday, she said..."we can go wherever you want" She then rattled off a list of places and I chose one. It was so funny because I could tell she didn't want to go there but she couldn't say anything because it was my birthday. I could see her sticking her foot in her mouth for saying the name of the place. :rofl1: