• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Female Role Call (For Future-Information-Gathering Purposes)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Career choices Human Resources

Friendships with the two genders (just plain gender ratios of who makes up your friend circles/how do you connect with other females/etc.) I Have a couple close women friends but that's rare. My best friends have always been men.

Paranoias Nothing I can think of

Feelings re: tattoos/piercings I have no issue with either. I have no tats and a couple piercings besides ears

Religion I was raised Catholic and I consider myself agnostic now

Academic interest areas Psychology, sociology, history

Types of guys you are romantically attracted to (or, i suppose, females, too) Intelligent, non-flaky, sense of humor, ambitious, stable, althletic tall guys with lots of chest hair.

Sports Love sports.

Music I don't play anything with the exception of my kids Guitar Hero and Rockband instruments. I like all kinds of music.

Social skills I do very well with social things. I am a little older and have had experience with it but I still grow weary of it after an extended time.

Parental relationships They have their life and I have mine

Interest in kids I have two teenage sons. They are entertaining to say the least.

How you act when you're in charge or leading something Be efficient. Please. Or I will have to hurt you.

Extra-curriculars I don't have time for a lot.

Favorite authors/books/etc. Too many to list

Favorite movies/directors/actors/tv shows etc. No reality or sitcoms. I like discovery/natgeo/history channel. I love movies. Everything but horror. That genre is in the toilet.

Pet Peeves!! Butchering English. People who confuse an "accent" or "regional way of speaking" with annoying and ignorant. Female drivers. Slow walkers. Loud talkers. People who litter. Fat slobs who drive those Amigo chairs in Walmart. Injury is one thing. A 500 pound person stocking up on pop and chips is quite another.

How good are you with money Efficient. Not as savvy as I'd like to be.

Do you feel uncomfortable/out of character in a girly dress and a situation where you have to do the typical Girly Stuff? No not really but I can get tired of it if I'm not in the mood. I like roleplay but not when it becomes irritating.

How do you dress? Business casual for work. Jeans and warm up pants the rest of the time.

Vices Late night eating, too much internet time, some hedonistic behaviors

Known areas of inter-relational problems Trust. Putting up walls. Ignoring some issues until they blow up to huge ones. But that had improved dramatically.

Are you a visual/auditory/interactive/argumentative etc. learner? I need to do things to learn them. I cannot watch someone else do things and grasp them as well.

Early riser vs. night hawk? Night hawk. But my lifestyle/work schedule doesn't allow it.

Who were you in high school? Lots of acquaintances. Not many close friends. I never felt a need to fit into a mold.

Expressing emotion in front of others Oh that's hard. I do it but I have limits.

Gift giving and receiving I love to buy gifts. Receiving...not so much.

Touchy-feeliness In a general way..not a fan. In private I'm comfortable with it.

Sex drive Through the roof. Just ask my poor, exhausted husband.

Messiness/organization of living environment I don't like clutter. At. All.

Time spent daydreaming I like to think of it as planning.

Most crazy plan you schemed and succeeded with I'm not much of a schemer.

Fears Inability to control things that effect me

Traveling Love to but in small doses. I could not be going all the time

Phobias Centipedes and wind turbines

Things that make you stressed Craziness at home. Loudness, not enough hours in the day

Things that make you awkward in situations Asking questions of me people already know the answer to.

Death: how you deal/what you think about it I accept it. It's part of life.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
got linked in the other thread

nonsequitur.

Career choices: Researcher

Friendships with the two genders (just plain gender ratios of who makes up your friend circles/how do you connect with other females/etc.) about 50:50.

Paranoias: That I'm not doing enough.

Feelings re: tattoos/piercings: Would not get a piercing or a tattoo. No judgment on those who have them, sometimes it looks cool.

Religion: Agnostic panentheist. Raised atheist, now spiritual.

Academic interest areas: Mainly the biosciences, but my first love was chem.

Types of guys you are romantically attracted to (or, i suppose, females, too): Sane, with a sense of humour, sensitive, similar geeky interests (with music, tv shows, academic interests) smells good, little bit of stubble on the chin optional but increases hot factor. Full beard is a turn-off.

Sports: Love to watch, not so much to participate.

Music: Am a big geek. Mainly into alternative indie, but I love the classics as well. Play the guitar and piano. Compose when I'm feeling emo but would never do live gigs.

Social skills: Superficial social skills are ok. Being intense and stuff is scary and I avoid it like the plague.

Parental relationships: I have more of a relationship with my Mom than my dad. My dad is an ISTJ and so stubborn and immature that I want to kick him sometimes.

Interest in kids: None whatsoever. I like playing with them and they can be sweet and sincere, but I have no wish to have some of my own.

How you act when you're in charge or leading something: It will be a good idea for you to do this, because it benefits everyone and I will not be forced to penalise you.

Extra-curriculars: Going to gigs, playing my guitar, reading, watching DVDs, listening to music.

Favorite authors/books/etc.: Favourite series would be Madeleine L'engle's Time Quartet. Favourite standalone book would be Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Favourite nonfiction would probably be Joseph Campbell's Hero with a Thousand Faces.

Favorite movies/directors/actors/tv shows etc.: Anything Joss Whedon. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. Battlestar Galactica. Wonderfalls. The Office (US). Favourite movies include Lost in Translation, Stranger than Fiction, Annie Hall and many more.

Pet Peeves!! Those wheely-shoes thingies on kids. Self-centeredness.

How good are you with money: Not exceptional, but I refuse to apply for a credit card and don't spend more than I earn. I'm into fiscal conservatism but am not a tightwad.

Do you feel uncomfortable/out of character in a girly dress and a situation where you have to do the typical Girly Stuff? Completely. I usually joke about it and refuse to make any sort of effort.

How do you dress? Pants/T-shirt/vest/runners for work. But I work in a lab, so it's completely informal. I wear exactly the same things outside of work.

Vices: Alcohol. Celebrity gossip blogs.

Known areas of inter-relational problems: Trust. Inability to communicate what I'm thinking/feeling. Defensive behavior when I perceive my values as being attacked.

Are you a visual/auditory/interactive/argumentative etc. learner? Visual, strongly so. Except with music, which is obviously auditory.

Early riser vs. night hawk? Night owl through and through. I love the silence at night.

Who were you in high school? The one who got talked about and bullied but didn't give a fuck.

Expressing emotion in front of others: Very seldom. And mainly confined to amusement and anger.

Gift giving and receiving: I love to give thoughtful and personal gifts. I don't like to receive gifts.

Touchy-feeliness: Abysmal. Only with people who could not possibly think that I was hitting on them.

Sex drive: Zero.

Messiness/organization of living environment: Organised chaos.

Time spent daydreaming: Probably a lot.

Most crazy plan you schemed and succeeded with: I don't scheme.

Fears: That people whom I care about will know me and feel disgusted.

Traveling: Only if I can stay in that place for at least a year. I don't like doing touristy things, I like to immerse myself in the entire culture/place.

Phobias: Worms, any larvae.

Things that make you stressed: Deadlines. Family. Social expectations that I cannot avoid.

Things that make you awkward in situations: Being complimented. Having to tell people to do things. Having attention on me.

Death: I'm still working it out.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Isn't there a Saying that goes "Self-Prayse reeks"? :D

Hm, I will throw myself in here, but not because I think I am superhawt. More because I am an INTJ Female too. =P
Kaaay, sooo..

*Career choices
I would love to go back to Informatics. Webdesign, Programming...whatever. Oh, or Graphic-Design.
If I could I would even make Doc, Lawyer or Something like that. Also, my Dad wanted me to go into Security. I will see I guess. First I need to finish my current Works anyways. =p

*Friendships with the two genders
I am not good at connecting with Femals, unless they are less girly and more "boy-ish".
My Friends are mostly Guys, tho I did find a feeeeew Girls too. But ATM I am not really happy with my Friends anyways. Need to fix that. And actually I am working on it. :yes:

*Paranoias
Phew...I guess that's one from my Teen Years: Me thinking I am bothering People. I did cure it pretty much, but sometimes it comes back. Darn psychological Issues. :D

*Feelings re: tattoos/piercings
Nope, absolutely Nothing. Only Earring-Holes, but that's it.

*religion
Christian on the Paper, mixed in Real Life. I like Pagan, Roman, Greek, Egypt, Japanese, Celtic, Norsk and a few other Religions, Cultures and Mythology. So it is a Mix.

*academic interest areas
Psychology, Languages, Art, Programming, Webdesign...too much, really.

*types of guys you are romantically attracted to
Well, I am pretty picky about Females actually. Not sure why tho. It just has to hit me.
With Guys it's a lil easier. But I think I have explained that a loooot already. Ah well, fine, then once again: humorous, honest, loyal, interesting, charismatic. Yeah, more or less the most Important Stuff.

*sports
Hm, not much. Jogging, swimming, Wii (*lol*), Ice Skating...yeah.

*music
I used to play the Piano. But that was a long Time ago.
And mostly I listen to Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Dead by Sunrise or the Prebands (Hybrid Theory, Grey Daze, Xero). But I also like other Things like Bloodhound Gang, Maroon 5, Saliva, Papa Roach, System of a Down, Disturbed and many MANY more.

*social skills
Social Skills...hm, I am a good Listener, a great Friend, I help much, I am honest and open-minded, can talk about Anything, I can make People feel comfortable / understood / motivated...I am pretty good at that, even tho an INTJ "shouldn't be".

*parental relationships
I love my Dad, I hate my "Mother". Simple.

*interest in kids
For me? Sure, one Day, why not. If the Soulmate is okay with it. And if not, I guess it's okay too.
As for Kids in General...I can work with them. They seem to like me.

*how you act when you're in charge or leading something
Wohoo! I have to lead Stuff all the Time anyways. I try to be democratic and to work with the Others, but when they start to slack off I will tighten up a lil more and just tell Every1 what to do. Some People NEED Guidance. So I can work either Way. Whatever the Situation needs.
I any Way, I am always a fair Leader.

*extra-curriculars
Not sure what you want me to say here. *shrug*

*favorite authors/books/etc.
Hm, I dun exactly have a favorite Book, more of favorite Genres and that would be "whatever contains good Knowledge". Mostly it is Psychology Stuff or Books about certain Topics (Astrology, Mythology, Philosphy...whatever)

*favorite movies/directors/actors/tv shows etc.
Gee...I can IMPOSSIBLY fit all my Lists here. If you need to know Anything specific, just ask directly I guess. ^^°°
Uhm...Ah well, let me at least cover the TV Shows then
Scrubs, Supernatural, Moonlight, Charmed, Two and a half Men, X-Files, Ghost Whisperer, Seven Days, Malcolm in the Middle, Desperate Housewives...have I mentioned all of them? Prolly not, but those are the Main-Ones.

*Pet Peeves
I dun some sort of People. Like for Instance the ones that live in the Present only and dun even know what they are gonna do in 5 Minutes. Wah! How can Someone live like that? :shock:
There are actually more Things like that, but when I go and bring up my whole List, I will still be writing around X-Mas. :D

*how good are you with money
I used to suck at it, but now I am perfect. Before I buy Something, I think about it a couple of Times, UNLESS I really need it. But that would be more important Stuff like...when your Shoes are broken and already have a Hole or whatever. =p

*do you feel uncomfortable/out of character in a girly dress and a situation
where you have to do the typical Girly Stuff?

Well, I can handle Dresses but uhm...I am not much into Girly-Stuff like Horses, talking about Make-Up or whatever. It doesn't exactly make me feel uncomfy tho; it just doesn't feel like me.

*how do you dress
Very simple. I like a simple Top and some dark Jeans. My Style is very comfy, but at the same Time it looks "polite".

*vices
Hm...not sure I can answer that. I dun think there is Anything about myself that is bothering me. I tried to make my Weaknesses become my Strenghts, so probably I just dun look at the Stuff as Vices or Weaknesses anymore.

*known areas of inter-relational problems
As I said, I try to make my Weaknesses my Strenghts, so I guess I better tell what OTHERS have told me so far:
My Roomie hates, how I am always trying to "make Things better". He is the very Opposite. =p
Some People didn't like my Stubbornness. BUT I must say that - with the Right Arguments - you CAN change my Mind. So probably they were just not able to bring up the right Words. :D

*known areas of information acquiring problems
I learn Things best by Doing or with the Support of Graphics and such. It doesn't help me when I read a Book (plain Text) only and that was a Problem in Job-School back then.

*are you a visual/auditory/interactive/argumentative etc. learner?
Gee, I am always too exact on the Questions and keep answering the next one in the previous. :D

*early riser vs. night hawk?
Guess Night Hawk mostly. IDK, I just work better during Night, at least "recently". Also...when you have Friends from America with -6 to -9 Hours, you kinda have to anyways. =p

*what do you find endearing
Hm...there is quite a few Things, but I am not gonna tell you. Surprise me! :D

*who were you in high school
Pft, I was seen as the complete Geek / Nerd, even tho I never studied and just had the best Grades without even working anything. For me it was enough to only LOOK at a Paper with foreign Words or whatever and I could write them correctly. Also...I always did Extra-Work and pre-did the whole Books we had. Me and Knowledge...I swear I am a Sucker for it.
Also I was so shy and quiet, I never spoke my Mind and let Every1 do Anything to me without even complaining. I am happy I changed. ô.o

*expressing emotion in front of others
Sure, no Problem with it. Tho I always try and have to be the Strong one. People would attach to me and try to make me "live their Life" and get them out of their Problems. So yeah...I am always the Strong one and when I once have a Problem I can't really go to Anyone. So I keep being the "undestroyable Wall".

*gift giving and receiving
Gee, I love to give away Gifts, just because I know how happy the other Person will be. I love that.
When receiving...I normally get all blushy and embarassed. I am not expecting Anything from Others, that's why.

*touchy-feeliness
Hm, not sure what you wanna know about this. Sorry.

*sex drive
Hm...depends. I can live with or without. Either one is fine.

*messiness/organization of living environment
Hehe, I like to clean up my Desk or whatever. Makes me feel much better and more comfy. Tho I can live in "Chaos" for quite a While too. But I really prefer the first.

*time spent daydreaming
Occasionally I do. Not as much as JD from Scrubs :D but occasionally for a few Minutes, just to check out various Possibilities.

*most crazy plan you schemed and succeeded with
Pft...I AM crazy so, there is no "most crazy Plan". I always come up with such Stuff somehow.

*fears
Superdouper Routine maybe?
Other than that...being completely invisible again, like I used to be.

*hand tool adeptness
Heh, I love to do Art, Handcrafting, repairing Stuff or whatever...in other Words I love to work with my Hands and I am quite good at it too.

*traveling
Whatever is stress-free and not boring will do. Tho, I rarely travel.

*phobias
Hm Nothing that would kill me probably but I get angry about Bugs and Spiders. I always catch them and throw them out. They bother me.

*life goals
I wanna learn as much as possible, find a decent Soulmate, maybe have the Family I never had (also to pass my Knowledge), I wanna be happy and feel fulfilled. And: I wanna do Something to show all those Idiots from my Past how wrong they were about me. Hehe

*things that make you stressed
My "To do List". I always write one, to keep track of what I have to do. But when the List is very full I get stressed a lil, because it looks like "so much". Hehe, but I learned to handle it.

*things that make you awkward in situations
Hm...Can't think of Anything. Maybe I will find Something later?

*death: how you deal/what you think about it
Death rocks. I am a big Friend of the Reaper. :D
Seriously, I am not afraid of it. I am actually looking forward to it, because I am freaking curious about what comes after and if all my Theories were right. *lol*
Many People keep seeing Death as the End, but it's not. Death always also brings a Reneval with itself. And that's good.

*what do you see as the point of life?
Well, kinda the same I said for "my Goals".

Gee, done already? Hrm, fine. (Nuuu, I dun love Questionnaires at all..:D)

Last edited:

MBTI Type
INxJ
*Career choices
Originally, Law School. Now, Med School.

*Friendships with the two genders (just plain gender ratios of who makes up your friend circles/how do you connect with other females/etc.)
3 Males, 3 Females. Split down the middle. They also happen to be people I've known for the last 10 years. My female friends are the anti girly types. We get along well.

Neutral

*religion
N/A

*academic interest areas
Science

*types of guys you are romantically attracted to (or, i suppose, females, too)
Usually intuitive feelers. Intelligent. Open-minded. Pretty face, healthy body. No diseases. Ability to give me space on every level. Has a career or in grad school, with a life of their own. At least 24 years of age. I can do older, but not younger.

*sports
Fencing, Tennis, Horseback Riding.

*music (what you listen to/what instruments you play)
Everything. No instruments.

*social skills (because we can be all over the map, from the limited previous evidence volunteered by female INTJs on these boards)
If it's in my benefit to do so, I can put on the charm. Otherwise, I'm as stoic as ever.

*parental relationships
Distant

*interest in kids
Zero

Efficient, to the point.

*extra-curriculars
Museums, Anime, Exercise, Studying.

*Pet Peeves!!
Repeating myself. Children.

Pragmatic

*do you feel uncomfortable/out of character in a girly dress and a situation where you have to do the typical Girly Stuff?
Does not compute.

*how do you dress
Usually plain, but I can dress nice for the right occasion.

Close-mindedness. People that cleave to tradition and what has always been.

All

Night, but I can rise early when necessary.

Genuine Curiosity

I was accepted to a gifted early college program. High School was cut short for me. When I was there, I played tennis and ran cross country. I was also asked out on dates. Yet, I kept to myself and was quiet. I corrected the teachers from time to time. A versatile nerd, maybe. lol

Rare, if ever.

I ask specifically what they want. Usually they just ask for a list of items that I wouldn't mind receiving as well.

*touchy-feeliness
Not into it

*sex drive
I can go without. I rarely have sex outside of a monogamous relationship. I've gone years in a single state. Yet, when I do have someone I really get into it and look forward to future encounters.

Very organized. I've been told hotels have more personality. There are no personal effects lying about. Everything is inside drawers or closets. Neatly put away.

*time spent daydreaming
I guess... quite a bit.

*traveling
Enjoy it

Loved ones, relationships.

Making your own purpose

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
*Career choices

Leaving my options open.

*Friendships with the two genders (just plain gender ratios of who makes up your friend circles/how do you connect with other females/etc.)

I connect with men more easily on an immediate level, but my most intimate friendships are with women.

*Paranoias

None that immediately stand out.

Not for me (not even my ears), don't really care what other people do with their bodies, I'd say less is more for SOs.

*religion

None, but I'm not an unspiritual person.

*academic interest areas

"professionally": literature, linguistics (and philosophy). I try to be open to all of them, though and I'm particularly interested in stuff like astronomy and biology...

N

*sports

Football (soccer), dance, cycling (just watching).

I listen to everything - particular fondness for electronic music, triphop and the like.

*social skills (because we can be all over the map, from the limited previous evidence volunteered by female INTJs on these boards)

Decent.

*parental relationships

Well, overall.

*interest in kids

Too young to really determine, right now non-existent with low to non-existent probability for the future. Am not a natural children person.

Like a merciful despot? Direct, efficient and with a plan. Not always interested in other people's input. Real merciful, though. Promise.

Particular fondness for Joseph Conrad and James Joyce...though I haven't read that much by Joyce.

Favourite film: Old Boy, I think.

*Pet Peeves!!

People rolling their luggage down the stairs rather than carrying it.
People talking right through whatever another person was saying (not listening).
People leaving the window open when the heating is on.
People being judgemental.

and more no doubt

I'm good. :jew:

*do you feel uncomfortable/out of character in a girly dress and a situation where you have to do the typical Girly Stuff?

Depends on my mood. Not necessarily.

*how do you dress

Either very casual out of laziness or quirky-elegant out of...conviction?

*vices

Food, internet procrastination...

Opening up, really. Being vulnerable. Overanalysing --> paralysis.

*known areas of information acquiring problems (i.e. study methods/tips/areas of weakness/how you use your strengths to gather information)

Structure.

Auditory/interactive/argumentative.

Night hawk.

Hard to specify...a certain look in people's eyes.

No thanks.

Like to pick out gifts for people.

*touchy-feeliness

All or nothing.

Chaos.

*time spent daydreaming

Excessive amounts.

Socialising myself in highschool.

*fears

I obsess easily. More conventionally, I'm also afraid of snakes.

*hand tool adeptness

n00b

*traveling

Yes please. Though I'm more into planned adventures.

*phobias

phobias

Interpersonal things give me a paralysing sort of stress, performance-related ones adrenaline.

Final relief.

Questions? :)

hidden

MBTI Type
ISTJ
*Career choices

i'm still working on it. right now...i'm at an insurance company. i would like to do something with cars eventually...

i relate to men better than females. most females tend to stay away from me anyway because i'm not *like* them. ...whatever...

*Paranoias

i hate spiders

i've had my ears pierced when i was younger. and a few years ago i got bold and got a tattoo (back of my neck) and nipple piercings. i would like to get more tattoos though. i've had enough pain from my piercings to last me a lifetime.

*religion

i used to go to church, until the hypocrocy openend my eyes and turned me away from church and religion alltogether. but do believe in God

*academic interest areas

english

n/a

*sports

if driving or racing would be considered a sport then i would list it

i listen to mostly anything except for gospel or christian music. it used to be r & b and a bunch of rap/hip hop (i'm black) but as the years went on, the music changed and i got tired of listening to the lack of creativity with the music selections that i was forced to listen to via the radio stations. though there are a few exceptions that i've made in terms of the genre of music that i've pretty much banned. now i listen to mostly rock. when i was younger i played the violin.

i don't have any

*parental relationships

it's alright i guess

*interest in kids

none (except for my nieces and nephews). not even if i get married. i got my tubes tied for a reason...

i try to be thoughtful of everyone's needs and constantly ask for help and advice. i don't like being in charge

it's slowly growing

i prefer movies to tv shows. everything is so reality show and i'm sick of it. but i like to watch cartoons.

*Pet Peeves!!

people who talk very lazily to the point where i have to constantly ask what they are saying. running out of toilet tissue. women drivers who drive slow as hell. men drivers who drive slow as hell. people who drive while on the phone (no hands free ear piece). narrowmindedness. guys who try to impress me (i don't like to be impressed). i'm sure there are others but i can't think of them

i'm decent. there's always room for improvement

hell yes. i don't own any dresses or skirts. i don't do girly

*how do you dress

for work, pants/slacks/shirts/closed toe shoes (i try to stick to solid colors that way i can mix and match without a problem). when i'm at home (i rarely go out) sweat pants and tee shirts. in otherwords, very simple and plain.

discussing my feelings. i can discuss my thoughts without a problem. communicating via email. i don't do telephone very well.

*known areas of information acquiring problems (i.e. study methods/tips/areas of weakness/how you use your strengths to gather information)

i need a routine, structure, and mostly the internet

visual/interactive

a little of both. i cannot stay up, but i understand the need of getting up early

it's difficult to define and specify

uh...no

i prefer to give gift cards. i HATE trying to think up a gift. i don't like to receive gifts but if i were to receive a gift i would also prefer for it to be a gift card.

*touchy-feeliness

uh...no. i have serious personal space issues

i need to be organized. i can't stand messiness

*time spent daydreaming

i spend enough time, but not too much. i have other things that i need to do

i didn't

*fears

i HATE spiders

*hand tool adeptness

i feel at home with home depot

*traveling

i would like to...never been

*phobias

spiders

too much chaos at once. listening to someone talk in my ear over and over again. someone who doesn't respect my need to be quiet when i'm working and tries over and over again to get me to open up at the job (hey...i was hired to work, not talk and make friends). being teased. invasion of my personal space.

the end of one, the beginning of another

that all depends on the individual and how they want to live their own life

EmilyEccentric

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Preset and ready!

*Career choices
Does being a student count?

I tend to make friends with men, and females if they share my interests.

*Paranoias
Being watched, not being useful

Don't really care, as long as there aren't tons of them.

*religion
I'm a Christian

*academic interest areas
I have always had a soft spot for languages and the sciences. Don't forget history!

ENTP's all the way man! Interesting that my dad is an INTJ and my mom is an ENTP..

*sports
not much of a sports person.

I play piano,and I listen to pretty much anything.

Not very good. Although my mom says that I was pretty extroverted when I was little..used to be an ENTP?

*parental relationships
pretty good

*interest in kids
I just love to squeeze them to death

I plan things out, and ask about the current situation

*extra-curriculars
Not many

Varied

Don't really watch tv, actually

*Pet Peeves!!
Gah, I can't list them, I have too many

Average

Yes! I'm actually quite a girly INTJ when it comes to girly things,but my idea of girly is rather..Victorianish. Get out my smelling salts!

*how do you dress
Hipster kid

*vices
Arrogant, broody, know it all, rude, skeptical

Too shy or too much of a judger

I usually stay by the sidelines and observe people

I think so

Night Hawk!

Oh, various things

The cool nerd

Not very good at it

I tend to give more than receive

*touchy-feeliness
not much

*sex drive
Pretty normal

I'm in the middle

*time spent daydreaming
24/7/365

Too many to name

*fears
Not much

*hand tool adeptness
Not very good

*traveling
I love it

*phobias
Didn't I already answer this?

*life goals
I have a lot

Many things

Parties

I find it interesting

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Just for information gathering purposes please don't forget to PM me the following:

Relationship status.
Physical dimensions.
Phone number.

For whatever reason the OP forgot to request this I do however thank her for rounding them all up now I just gotta catch me one :)

AJanae

MBTI Type
INTJ
Preset and ready!

*Career choices
Not sure. I'm still finding one that will best help me achieve my goals.

I've always perfered females or gay/girly men. Males and I don't get along.

*Paranoias
I don't have any current ones, I tend to talk myself out of most of my fears.

I only have my belly pierced, but I got that when I was 14. I don't really see the point in tattoos.

*religion
Religion has already made me uncomfortable

*academic interest areas
Sciences, mainly sociology and genetics. I also enjoy literature though, I read everything I can get my hands on.

I'm attracted to females, though 'romantically' might be a bit of a stretch. To put it crudely I like to have sex with females who aren't going to try and make it anything more.

*sports
Simply not my thing

Celtic, classic and meditation music are my sort, basically anything calming that I can daydream to.

I'm decent enough when it comes to those I'm close to. I don't put out much effort with other people. I have very good manners, but they aren't important to me, I don't feel a need to cultivate relationships with them. I do my best to discourage others from trying to talk to me.

*parental relationships
My mother is the most important person in my life, and I love my father to a point.

*interest in kids
My main goal is to raise children, I just need to get to a point in my life where I can support them on my own since I'm not about to get married.

I'm good at organizing people and taking charge. The entire time though I'm expecting everyone to fail, and am coming up with back up plans. I usually end up casually doing all the work, which I perfer

*extra-curriculars
I did journalism in highschool, tutored and volunteered a bit

I adore fantasy, science fiction and erotica when it comes to fiction. I have a weakness for biographies, but I can't stand autobiographies.

Star Trek, House, The Universe and crappy home made documentaries

*Pet Peeves!!
I have very few. People who can't accomplish their goals and people who are overly emotional annoy me.

I'm good about keeping track and not spending it usually, though I get in my gift giving moods where I'll find myself buying things for everyone I know. It's a compulsion

Not at all, I'm very girly. When I feel down nothing picks me up quite as much as buying makeup, lacy undergarments and a pound of chocolate.

*how do you dress
I wear what ever I think is pretty

*vices
Arrogance, apathy, ruthlessness... the list could go on and on.

My friends complain that I word things in a way that make them feel stupid. That I never realize is kind of a red flag that I'm rarely aware, -or perhaps care- what they're feeling.

I can't learn anything I don't care about.

My favorite method of learning anything is to find three different texts on it and study/disect them.

Night hawk, which would explain why I'm up right now.

People who find joy in everything

I haven't a clue.

I think it's typically done to get attention, I avoid it. I don't really feel strongly when others are around, people have a numbing effect on me.

I love to give gifts

*touchy-feeliness
It can be amusing in others as long as it's not directed at me.

*sex drive
Sort of higher then average I suppose

I rarely bother to clean

*time spent daydreaming
I limit myself to weekends and when I'm going to bed, otherwise I'd never get anything done.

Erm. I use to have social anxiety and severe depression that I decided were unacceptable. It wasn't really crazy, but it was a pretty intense goal.

*fears
Losing control of myself

*hand tool adeptness
None

*traveling
I enjoy it, I've been to Costa Rica, Ireland, Mexico, Canada, and a few other places that are difficult to spell past midnight

*life goals
Accept every aspect of reality, raise happy children and be content with my life

I guess most of my stress comes from what I've done rather then what I have to do. I tend to focuse/obsess over minor mistakes I make if I don't get enought sleep.

I talk funny.

I'm fine with my own death, but I worry about how others dieing will affect my ability to remain happy. Death as an act I'm fine with.

I think the idea of having a 'point' to life is a bit preposterous, but I could go on and on about that.