User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I like your world.

Do I have to pay to stay here?
    I fear yes. Therefore lets keep it to random encounters, then we can be friends
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I fear yes. Therefore lets keep it to random encounters, then we can be friends
    Yay friends

Want to get a latte coffee with me?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JonJT View Post
    We need to have a march against such stereotypes. You'd never find me playing WoW or any other video game for that matter
    So where can we find you elusive creatures? The OP needs info!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JonJT View Post
    We need to have a march against such stereotypes. You'd never find me playing WoW or any other video game for that matter
    This. I do like online forums and blogs. You won't find me on any social networking sites, although I do have an IMDB Pro account because I just like knowing more stuff and I like movies, which reminds me; Look for people that are sitting alone in a theater. I hate going to see things with someone else. Shopping. I like food shopping but I try to not go to chatty places like Trader Joe's. They are way too perky there and I have to tell them I don't like to make the talk. Maybe walking in a field, looking for different kinds of plant/insect life. I love coffee but I don't hang out in coffee shops, unless an internet connection is urgently needed and nothing else is available. I'd agree with the SM dungeon too. Reading alone, even reading alone in an SM dungeon isn't a far fetched idea.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Actually, you have a point about alone in a movie theater. I've spent many many evenings like that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I can always tell when I meet another NT. It's an instant feeling of recognition like "Oh my god! Youre from my planet!".

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I can always tell when I meet another NT. It's an instant feeling of recognition like "Oh my god! Youre from my planet!".
    Then once you both realize it, you can sit with each other in total silence and never feel like you need to talk.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

When not doing errands or in my house, I am occasionally seen:

-Eating by myself in restaurants because I can't be bothered to get a group of people together, but I really want to try the food there.
    -At art museums, by myself, because I can't be bothered to find a group of people who are interested/available/not going to run around screaming.
    -At small concerts, with someone else, but never in a large group.
    -At the library, reading in a corner.

Many NTs are easily identified by one of the following: an angry-looking concentration face, a clear lack of understanding of the aesthetics involved in dressing yourself, a huge pile of books obscuring their faces, generally looking nerdy, or ruminating on the merits of post-colonial literature/physics/philosophy etc etc

ENTPs and ENTJs are impossible to distinguish from ESTPs and ESTJs in chaotic social settings, apart from their bizarre sense of humor and the fact that they are clearly taking notes and coming up with plans for world domination (hint: you can see this in their eyes).
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

So damn true, Ceecee. I find this especially with INTPs, whereas with ENTPs we just talk over each other - saying the same damn thing...

I love hanging with my ENTJ sis, we never have to exchange words, just knowing glances that send us off into giggle fits, especially if we see someone trip and fall.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Many NTs are easily identified by one of the following: an angry-looking concentration face, a clear lack of understanding of the aesthetics involved in dressing yourself, a huge pile of books obscuring their faces, generally looking nerdy, or ruminating on the merits of post-colonial literature/physics/philosophy etc etc

ENTPs and ENTJs are impossible to distinguish from ESTPs and ESTJs in chaotic social settings, apart from their bizarre sense of humor and the fact that they are clearly taking notes and coming up with plans for world domination (hint: you can see this in their eyes).
    My mismatched wardrobe and my concentration face are my 2 most identifiable traits.

You can tell the ExTPs apart because ENTPs make direct eye contact when speaking to you, while ESTPs are trying to look at their own reflection in your glasses.