• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How to spot an NT

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Especially pure love.

Copyoffish.jpg

This is my purest love :D

Oh, as a note: besides the sarcasm, NT's seem to have a certain aloofness about them.

Your idealistic nature will be your downfall, lemme tell you: love has no middle ground, either you do get along or dont

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your idealistic nature will be your downfall, lemme tell you: love has no middle ground, either you do get along or dont

Insightful as always.

My coffee will always be there for me! I will always love it!

Love. Pfft. That never works with me. I think I am on the lower end of the scale.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram

Don't ruin her beautiful view of the world...look...there's fish drawn on that latte.

jenoycyde said:
I can't say for sure about INTJs because I still believe that they are a myth like Big Foot or Medusa. I'm sure you can find them in some university lecture somewhere, if they do in fact exist. There or in an S&M dungeon.
And Jenocyde, this makes me cackle like a maniac chuckle.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*goes and tries to identify latte in German*

I have a mission.

And my view of the world is anything but beautiful.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If your view of the world is anything but beautiful you better dont identify latte cause it means nothing less than boner :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If your view of the world is anything but beautiful you better dont identify latte cause it means nothing less than boner :D

Hahaha I figured it meant something like that. I learn something new every day. I can't wait to take German next year.

Now I will end up laughing every time I say "I like lattes".

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like your world.

Do I have to pay to stay here?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fear yes. Therefore lets keep it to random encounters, then we can be friends :)

Yay friends :D

Want to get a latte coffee with me?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
We need to have a march against such stereotypes. You'd never find me playing WoW or any other video game for that matter

So where can we find you elusive creatures? The OP needs info!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We need to have a march against such stereotypes. You'd never find me playing WoW or any other video game for that matter

This. I do like online forums and blogs. You won't find me on any social networking sites, although I do have an IMDB Pro account because I just like knowing more stuff and I like movies, which reminds me; Look for people that are sitting alone in a theater. I hate going to see things with someone else. Shopping. I like food shopping but I try to not go to chatty places like Trader Joe's. They are way too perky there and I have to tell them I don't like to make the talk. Maybe walking in a field, looking for different kinds of plant/insect life. I love coffee but I don't hang out in coffee shops, unless an internet connection is urgently needed and nothing else is available. I'd agree with the SM dungeon too. Reading alone, even reading alone in an SM dungeon isn't a far fetched idea.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Actually, you have a point about alone in a movie theater. I've spent many many evenings like that.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can always tell when I meet another NT. It's an instant feeling of recognition like "Oh my god! Youre from my planet!".

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I can always tell when I meet another NT. It's an instant feeling of recognition like "Oh my god! Youre from my planet!".

Then once you both realize it, you can sit with each other in total silence and never feel like you need to talk.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
When not doing errands or in my house, I am occasionally seen:

-Eating by myself in restaurants because I can't be bothered to get a group of people together, but I really want to try the food there.
-At art museums, by myself, because I can't be bothered to find a group of people who are interested/available/not going to run around screaming.
-At small concerts, with someone else, but never in a large group.
-At the library, reading in a corner.

Many NTs are easily identified by one of the following: an angry-looking concentration face, a clear lack of understanding of the aesthetics involved in dressing yourself, a huge pile of books obscuring their faces, generally looking nerdy, or ruminating on the merits of post-colonial literature/physics/philosophy etc etc

ENTPs and ENTJs are impossible to distinguish from ESTPs and ESTJs in chaotic social settings, apart from their bizarre sense of humor and the fact that they are clearly taking notes and coming up with plans for world domination (hint: you can see this in their eyes).

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So damn true, Ceecee. I find this especially with INTPs, whereas with ENTPs we just talk over each other - saying the same damn thing...

I love hanging with my ENTJ sis, we never have to exchange words, just knowing glances that send us off into giggle fits, especially if we see someone trip and fall.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Many NTs are easily identified by one of the following: an angry-looking concentration face, a clear lack of understanding of the aesthetics involved in dressing yourself, a huge pile of books obscuring their faces, generally looking nerdy, or ruminating on the merits of post-colonial literature/physics/philosophy etc etc

ENTPs and ENTJs are impossible to distinguish from ESTPs and ESTJs in chaotic social settings, apart from their bizarre sense of humor and the fact that they are clearly taking notes and coming up with plans for world domination (hint: you can see this in their eyes).

My mismatched wardrobe and my concentration face are my 2 most identifiable traits.

You can tell the ExTPs apart because ENTPs make direct eye contact when speaking to you, while ESTPs are trying to look at their own reflection in your glasses. :D