User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JonJT View Post
    Well I for one do not like typecasting people or assuming they behave a certain way because of their type. But don't underestimate us.
    I dont. My response was mostly to give you a hard time for the "calm ENTJ" comment.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I donno, I get angry REAL quick if someone is pushing an argument that either:

• Is completely Illogical
    • Or attempts to push their agenda on me
    I can see this happening in a blink of an eye. When you guys feel personally insulted or treated in an unfair manner, you snap. Also, I've noticed that childish and irrational behavior sets you right off. Is this true for you?

When someone makes an illogical argument I usually just laugh my ass off. But if they're still pushing their agenda on me, while being illogical I just walk away thinking: what a complete idiot. Although, I have never experienced this with an INTP, yet.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Also, through experience I have found that dating people who are less intelligent than myself is a bad idea. I hate having to stop and explain everything I am doing. I have found if you cant figure out how I went from A to D, trust tends to be an issue.
    I hate repeating myself.

Seriously, I hate repeating myself.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    ERROR 285743: Does not exist.

I'm fucking calm. You sit your ass down and see how calm I am! You know, I can be fired up mad, and still remain logical. I'm just louder.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

-Values and has integrity.
    -Does not seriously attempt to make me jealous.
    -Is comfortable enough just being herself, and thus, does not derive energy or joy from senseless drama/conflict.
    -Is creative, whether functionally or artistically.
    -She's an N. I just think it would be great if she could relate to how my mind works and vice-versa.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I can see this happening in a blink of an eye. When you guys feel personally insulted or treated in an unfair manner, you snap. Also, I've noticed that childish and irrational behavior sets you right off. Is this true for you?

When someone makes an illogical argument I usually just laugh my ass off. But if they're still pushing their agenda on me, while being illogical I just walk away thinking: what a complete idiot. Although, I have never experienced this with an INTP, yet.
    I usually walk away quickly if someone is behaving in such a manner. If it's an SO I do get angry really fast. I remember yelling very loudly at a now ex ENFP girlfriend when she got angry with me because I was taking too much time speaking to my brother (when she wanted my attention). The angry response in combination with some serious Te shut her up quickly. I could tell she really didn't like having her sometimes intense Fe outbursts shot down with my equally intense logical arguments. She just could not understand that my thoughts dominate my responses to outside stimuli. She always said "I feel that...." where as I usually say "I think...." That was a difficult relationship at times.

When you say you have not experienced this with an INTP, do you mean that you have never observed an INTP doing "snap" or that you have never had an INTP present an illogical argument to you?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I hate repeating myself.

Seriously, I hate repeating myself.
    Same.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Accepting, in the fullest sense of the word.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

When you say you have not experienced this with an INTP, do you mean that you have never observed an INTP doing "snap" or that you have never had an INTP present an illogical argument to you?
    I meant that I have never had an INTP present an illogical argument to me when he's in his natural state of mind.

Although I have been the cause of making an INTP go bananas, and not in a good way. But even then, it's not so much his arguments being illogical, but his actions.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It does take a while for an INTP to complete stop him/herself from going bananas from time to time. Part of the long INTP maturing process.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf