User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    EDIT: I can't stand fake bitches. And one more thing I would like to have is someone whom I would not get into fights with. Being able to calmly sit down with someone and come to a conclusion with a level-head is beyond priceless.
    That goes for men too! That's why I love INTPs, they can't lie to save their lives and they resist any opportunity to get overly emotional in an argument. Not a single broken vase so far...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    That goes for men too! That's why I love INTPs, they can't lie to save their lives and they resist any opportunity to get overly emotional in an argument. Not a single broken vase so far...
    I donno, I get angry REAL quick if someone is pushing an argument that either:

• Is completely Illogical
    • Or attempts to push their agenda on me

Of course, my only long term dating experience was with an immature ENFP with a really weak T and a strong E so I'd assume a calm ENTJ woman with a slight to moderate boas towards E would be lovely.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JonJT View Post
    Can I ask why you'd like to have a partner smarter than yourself? How smart do you consider yourself to be?
    Intelligence is essential for a number of reasons. As stated above it keeps things fresh. Provides relief from boredom, establishes mental connections, pushes each other to new intellectual heights, etc etc.

Also, through experience I have found that dating people who are less intelligent than myself is a bad idea. I hate having to stop and explain everything I am doing. I have found if you cant figure out how I went from A to D, trust tends to be an issue.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Oh theyre just having fun. Not saying I think that leg humpings fun, but if other did then I would be ok with that. Not like its my place to judge or anything, but if you were the kind of person who enjoyed that then its ok. Not to say youre the kind that enjoys leg humping or anything. I mean...uh...I...you know *clears throat*, Im gonna step out for a second. IDIOT

Careful. Acting like another INFP is the quickest way to chase the NTJ loving INFPs awa.... Oh. Nevermind. Carry on!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Intelligence is essential for a number of reasons. As stated above it keeps things fresh. Provides relief from boredom, establishes mental connections, pushes each other to new intellectual heights, etc etc.

Also, through experience I have found that dating people who are less intelligent than myself is a bad idea. I hate having to stop and explain everything I am doing. I have found if you cant figure out how I went from A to D, trust tends to be an issue.
    I agree completely, I follow a similar set of guidelines. The use of the word freakishly smart made me assume you were looking for someone in say, the 99.9% percentile. Such as a brilliant Ashkenazi Jew, for example. Which of course, is extremely difficult to find.

ThatGirl

I agree completely, I follow a similar set of guidelines. The use of the word freakishly smart made me assume you were looking for someone in say, the 99.9% percentile. Such as a brilliant Ashkenazi Jew, for example. Which of course, is extremely difficult to find.
    What else would you consider smarter than myself? Your assumption was correct.

MBTI
    INTP

What else would you consider smarter than myself? Your assumption was correct.
    A rock?
    JK!

You must be that smart. Can I borrow your intelligence jeans?

----------------
    Now playing: Wyclef Jean - Douce - 0:18 / 4:08
    via FoxyTunes

ThatGirl

A rock?
    JK!

You must be that smart. Can I borrow your intelligence jeans?

----------------
    Now playing: Wyclef Jean - Douce - 0:18 / 4:08
    via FoxyTunes
    I don't think they are your size.

MBTI
    INTP

I don't think they are your size.
    I could always get then let out.

MBTI
    INxJ

Ideal + Significant Other =