User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Looks like an NT will take less shit from my mother as I will. That's encouraging... ^_^
    Of course, we have a low tolerance for bullshit!

ThatGirl

I have found, people who are drama paranoid, tend to bring the most of it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Are there any NTs who are into intensely emotional partners? You guys are seriously bumming me out lol
    I much prefer Fi to Fe....even enjoy it mixed well with Ne.

I find INFP's very attractive, but have noticed a certain lack of loyalty/dependability (in more than one I've known) that found very disconcerting -- and caused me to close off and distance myself from said INFP's.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post

I find INFP's very attractive, but have noticed a certain lack of loyalty/dependability (in more than one I've known) that found very disconcerting -- and caused me to close off and distance myself from said INFP's.
    Come to the dark side and try some SFJ. It is a learning curve as long as the communication is worked on.

(I just made that sound like a product, lol, never mind)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

If there's a problem in the relationship, I'm the first one to confront it and try to solve it. However, I trust that my SO will approach it with the same calm and rational attitude I am, and not go crazy-bitch on my ass. How does that bring drama?

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    If there's a problem in the relationship, I'm the first one to confront it and try to solve it. However, I trust that my SO will approach it with the same calm and rational attitude I am, and not go crazy-bitch on my ass. How does that bring drama?

Not saying that necessarily does. Just stating a point that people who have a history of drama in relationships, enough that it becomes one of the first things they mention in what they don't want, are usually major contributers.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Not saying that necessarily does. Just stating a point that people who have a history of drama in relationships, enough that it becomes one of the first things they mention in what they don't want, are usually major contributers.
    Sure, I can see that. But those people usually bring drama, by trying very hard to avoid any confrontation that can bring drama. And I can see that pissing their SO off, when they want to bring up a problem.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Sure, I can see that. But those people usually bring drama, by trying very hard to avoid any confrontation that can bring drama. And I can see that pissing their SO off, when they want to bring up a problem.
    Exactly, agreed. Creating a problem about having a problem is the quickest way to create drama.

Also, there is a factor, why did all their other relationships contain drama as well? Most people don't look at what they may be doing to either cause or support it.

Everything can be handled with confrontation (aknowledgment), rationality, honesty, and solution.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Exactly, agreed. Creating a problem about having a problem is the quickest way to create drama.

Also, there is a factor, why did all their other relationships contain drama as well? Most people don't look at what they may be doing to either cause or support it.

Everything can be handled with confrontation (aknowledgment), rationality, honesty, and solution.
    I'm thinking, people who can't handle dealing with a relationship and whatever comes with it, shouldn't be in one. If you're not willing to learn and/or care about the development of yourself and the relationship, you're simply too immature to be in one.

Or maybe they just have a bad dating record. You know what they say, bitches be crazy. Some people tend to create drama, when there is NO PROBLEM to be solved, just for attention. I feel sorry for THAT guy/girl.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Erudur View Post

Interesting. I'm as loyal as a dog