User Tag List

First 12345 Last

I am wondering about something.

If someone asks you: Who has it easier time in the entire romance/love thing INTJ men or INTJ women ?

What would you say to that person as an answer?

MBTI
    ENTJ

First of all I might say "INTJ men have it easier, because INTJ-ish traits will be easier to accept in a man than a woman."

Then I might say "INTJ women have it easier, because their sex will soften, to some degree, traits that will be expressed more harshly in males."

(I am generalizing, yes)
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTJ

I know plenty of men who would be interested in an INTJ woman, assuming she were attractive.

The problem will be getting an INTJ woman to be interested, in my experience.
    wails from the crypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    First of all I might say "INTJ men have it easier, because INTJ-ish traits will be easier to accept in a man than a woman."

Then I might say "INTJ women have it easier, because their sex will soften, to some degree, traits that will be expressed more harshly in males."

(I am generalizing, yes)

Well, the question is asked in a general way.

However I agree with you, Actually this is exactly why I poped the question in the first place. Since expressed male INTJ can have a really hard time with a typical woman. While she has even a bigger problems with him.

On the other hand INTJ women look more balanced in their INTJ tendencies. Which is probably the consequence of their upbringing and social pressure from an early age. But if a woman has strong INTJ tendencies then she is clearly in a worse position then male INTJ.
    On the other hand it is easier to manipulate guys then women when it comes to sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I know plenty of men who would be interested in an INTJ woman, assuming she were attractive.

The problem will be getting an INTJ woman to be interested, in my experience.
    True, but the same can be said for male INTJs are well.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am wondering about something.

If someone asks you: Who has it easier time in the entire romance/love thing INTJ men or INTJ women ?

What would you say to that person as an answer?
    Hands down, INTJ women have it easier. INTJs tend to be more analytical and apathetic about romance, and women are not traditionally cast in the role of aggressor. They can find romance through inaction just by giving the thumbs up or thumbs down.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Yeah, I will say I think INTJ women have it easier in a lot of ways, assuming they are not extremely expressed, like AO said. INTJ men have that strong silent thing going on, but unless they actually go out and attempt to gain a woman's interest, they're at a definite disadvantage. Unless Amargith is around
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

What I've learnt about INTJ women is that they can be as sexy as they wish to be. In fact they very easily can get a man. But to find the man that meets their expectations... Good luck.

For INTJ women it's like "ok im being sexy and I got this man... it's working... it's working... it's.. OK I'm bored this guy just isn't my cup of tea. Let's try the next guy who has that spec of a chance to be 'the one'."

For INTJ guy it's like "hmmmm trash, next....trash, next....trash. I will not lose my self-pride by going out with anyone who does not give me the ultimate respect I should have"

INTJ guys are much less likely to get a spouse than an INTJ girl because while guy is so soaked up in his self-pride that he wouldn't even want to try out a girl he thinks will have the smallest chance in messing up, the girl gives each guy a chance until she finds the right guy. Of course the girl would probably give her answer by the end of the week on whether this guy should 'be removed from her love life forever'.

Im not going to get into the roles of girls and the roles of guys in this as the INTJ of each gender should know their own role.

MBTI
    INTJ

Whatever type you are, women have it easier.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    Whatever type you are, women have it easier.
    Agreed